We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I haven’t been to Vegas in forever, nor have I stayed at an MGM property in quite some time, but I’m always intrigued these offers + I get TONS of requests on my TikTok for Vegas related deals. This new round of Amex Offers hits MGM top to bottom and is focused on US properties. Also…make sure you read the section on earning Hyatt points via stays at MGM properties. Let’s take a look
Amex Offers and why I keep 7 Amex cards.
We have an entire post dedicated to Amex Offers, how they work, and why you can easily earn back your annual fee in statement credits or points. You can read it here.
Here are the 7 American Express Cards that I keep, why we have them in our wallet, and recommend your consideration. Amex Offers are incredibly valuable for any member and how we earn back tons of points and credit every year, but also remember that you can earn referral bonuses on each and every card you carry ( go here ). It’s how we earn over 500k points a year without spending a dime.
- American Express Platinum
- American Express Gold
- American Express Business Platinum x2
- American Express Business Goldx2
- American Express Blue Business
- American Express Blue Business Plus
- American Express Green Card
MGM Spend $300 get $60 back
This offer is targeting hotels within MGM that are more affordable and mid tier – think Luxor, NY/NY, Excalibur vs Bellagio, etc. You’ll also find this offer as 6k Membership Rewards back. As always, enrollment is required.
- US. Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mgmresorts.com, by phone, or via mobile app
- New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield®
- Excludes all other MGM properties
- Excludes Four Seasons
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions or air and hotel packages.
- Excludes gift card purchases
MGM Luxury Spend $500 get $100 back
This is a great offer if you’re looking to go more high end.
- Valid on US Reservations Only
- Valid on MGM Resorts online at mgmresorts.com, by phone, or via mobile app
- Not valid for Bellagio Shanghai, Four Seasons rooms and residences, and the Aria Residential Program
- Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas, and The Mirage®
Don’t forget to earn Hyatt points
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
Capital One lit the premium card market on fire when it dropped this card. It quickly was added to our wallet for the following reason!
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $10k Spend in 6 months
♥$300 Annual Travel credit within Capital One Travel Portal
♥2x on every single purchase without limit
♥10x on hotels and car rentals purchased via Capital One Travel
♥5x on airfare purchased within Capital One Travel
♥Erase any travel purchase off your card at a penny a piece with Capital One Travel Eraser
- Access to the Capital One lounge network
- Priority Pass access ( including restaurants for you and two guests ) Authorized Users have access as well
♥ 10k Anniversary Miles every year you keep the card – worth $100 in Capital One Travel or transferred to partners
♥$395 Annual Fee
If you spend more than $400 a year on travel, you’ll quickly offset the annual fee with the $300 travel credit and 10k anniversary bonus. The rest is gravy. And you can add up to 4 Authorized Users fee free!