We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I haven’t been to Vegas in forever, nor have I stayed at an MGM property in quite some time, but I’m always intrigued these offers + I get TONS of requests on my TikTok for Vegas related deals. This new round of Amex Offers hits MGM top to bottom and is focused on US properties. Also…make sure you read the section on earning Hyatt points via stays at MGM properties. Let’s take a look
Amex Offers and why I keep 7 Amex cards.
We have an entire post dedicated to Amex Offers, how they work, and why you can easily earn back your annual fee in statement credits or points. You can read it here.
Here are the 7 American Express Cards that I keep, why we have them in our wallet, and recommend your consideration. Amex Offers are incredibly valuable for any member and how we earn back tons of points and credit every year, but also remember that you can earn referral bonuses on each and every card you carry ( go here ). It’s how we earn over 500k points a year without spending a dime.
- American Express Platinum
- American Express Gold
- American Express Business Platinum x2
- American Express Business Goldx2
- American Express Blue Business
- American Express Blue Business Plus
- American Express Green Card
MGM Spend $300 get $60 back
This offer is targeting hotels within MGM that are more affordable and mid tier – think Luxor, NY/NY, Excalibur vs Bellagio, etc. You’ll also find this offer as 6k Membership Rewards back. As always, enrollment is required.
- US. Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mgmresorts.com, by phone, or via mobile app
- New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield®
- Excludes all other MGM properties
- Excludes Four Seasons
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions or air and hotel packages.
- Excludes gift card purchases
MGM Luxury Spend $500 get $100 back
This is a great offer if you’re looking to go more high end.
- Valid on US Reservations Only
- Valid on MGM Resorts online at mgmresorts.com, by phone, or via mobile app
- Not valid for Bellagio Shanghai, Four Seasons rooms and residences, and the Aria Residential Program
- Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas, and The Mirage®
Don’t forget to earn Hyatt points
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else (beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out (previously 2x – beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on select streaming (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs -(beginning 8/16/21)
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points. (beginning 8/16/21)