We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Double points week with Bilt Rewards Mastercard
Bilt Rewards launched a new double points day on the first of every month for those who hold their Bilt Rewards Mastercard ( I am a senior advisor and investor ). But for the last month of the year…they went full throttle! It’s not just 1 day, it’s from November 25th through December 1st, and the cap has been raised to 50k points. If that wasn’t enough, they are promoting a 100% bonus to IHG One Rewards.
It’s a great time to buy up gift cards, book travel reservations, or pivot general purchases since you’ll rack up double points for a full week. It’s capped has been raised to 50k.
EXTENDED DOUBLE POINTS FROM 11/25-12/1 with a 50k point cap
A full week! Don’t forget you need to use the card 5x in a month to get your points. Here’s how you can earn:
- DINING: 6x points (regularly 3x points)
- TRAVEL: 4x points (regularly 2x points)
- ALL OTHER SPEND excluding rent: 2x points (regularly 1x points)\
IHG ONE REWARDS 100% TRANSFER BONUS
This promo is on December 1st only.
- 1 Bilt Rewards points = 2 IHG One Rewareds
- Link your Bilt Rewards and IHG One Rewards accounts in the Bilt App on the “Rewards” tab under “Travel”.
- Bilt Blue members must transfer at least 2,000 Bilt Points
- Bilt Silver, Gold and Platinum members can transfer a minimum of 1,000 Bilt Points.
- Points must be transferred in a single transfer on December 1, 2022 from 12:00am ET until 11:59pm PT.
You can read our reviews of IHG Properties we’ve stayed at:
- Kimpton Fitzroy London
- Kimpton Glasgow The Blythswood
- Kimpton Sylvan Atlanta Georgia
- Kimpton La Peer, West Hollywood
- Kimpton Hotel Surfcomber Miami Florida
- Kimpton The Brice Savannah
- Six Senses Maldives
- Intercontinental Chicago
- Intercontinental Times Square New York
- Intercontinental The Barclay New York
- Intercontinental Boston
- Intercontinental Buenes Aires
- Intercontinental Park Lane
- Intercontinental Shanghai
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
And of course you can pay rent without transaction fees with the Bilt Rewards Mastercard
You can pay rent via two different ways
- The first, using their app to pay rent within their Bilt Alliance network. They have partnerships with over 2 million properties across the country. If your building is a part of it, it’s super easy and streamlined.
But the 2nd way is a gamechanger.
- You can use their no annual fee Bilt Rewards Mastercard Elite to pay your rent and earn points. The card even earns 2x on travel and 3x on dining with no annual fee. I’m not talking just within the alliance, but literally any landlord, anywhere in the United States.
My landlord doesn’t accept credit card.
If they don’t accept credit card…
- Bilt will mail your landlord a check.
- They even set it up so that you can use the Bilt Rewards Mastercard to pay via ACH, Venmo, or PayPal
If you pay rent…it’s a complete no brainer.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.