We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I’ve written posts in the past about carrying a World Elite Mastercard and their benefits ( I keep a Citi Prestige which qualifies ), but today I was sent an email that I believe to be open to anyone who links their World Elite Mastercard to a Lyft account, that gives a $10 credit after completing 5 rides. My understanding is that this credit doesn’t offset the rides you’ve already charged, but merely applies a $10 credit towards your 6,7,8, etc rides, up to $10.
Here’s the deal:
- Enroll here
- Every month that you take 5 rides with Lyft and pay with your World Elite Mastercard…you’ll get a $10 credit towards future rides
- $10 credit expires after 30 days
Here’s a list of common World Elite Mastercards
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus
- Citi Prestige
- Citi Executive Aadvantage World Elite Mastercard
- Citi Aadvantage Platinum Select World Elite
- Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard from Bank of America
- Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard from Barclaycard
Terms and conditions:
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers