We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com and CardRatings. This relationship may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
This is pretty easy. Register for the promo by linking your Lyft and Hilton accounts and then book and complete a stay at a Hilton Portfolio Hotel or Resort.
- Register for the promo + Link your Hilton and Lyft account here
- Stay between 5/25/23 and 9/5/23
- $25 credit will populate your account within 4 weeks of your stay
- $25 credit is good until 12/31/23
Terms and Conditions
This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors members (“Members”) who have an active Lyft rider account and have selected Hilton as their preferred rewards partner in their Lyft account. Members can link their Hilton Honors account with their Lyft account at HiltonHonorsLyft.com. To open a Lyft rider account, visit https://www.lyft.com/click/pax-auth-sign-up.
Members who meet the eligibility requirements above may receive a $25 Lyft credit (“Lyft Credit”) by registering for the promotion at https://hiltohonors.com/en_US/2023-lyft-summer-travel/landing/, and then booking and completing a stay at any Hilton Portfolio hotel or resort between May 25-Sept. 5, 2023. Within four (4) weeks of completion of the Member’s stay, the Member will receive their Lyft Credit in the Lyft app. The Lyft Credit is valid through December 31, 2023. Only one Lyft Credit per Member.
This offer may be altered or terminated without notice at any time. Offer cannot be combined with other offers and is non-transferable.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
60k Points after $4k spend in 3 months
In Chase branch: 70k Points after $4k spend in 3 months ( make appt with banker –Information about this card has been collected independently by Monkey Miles. Card issuer is not responsible for the information or accuracy.)
Transferrable Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3x on dining
- including eligible delivery services for takeout
- 3x on select streaming services
- 3x on online grocery purchases
- (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- 5x on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – Chase Travel Portal
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards/Chase Travel
- The begins immediately for new cardmembers and after your account anniversary for existing cardmembers
- 10% Anniversary Bonus
- Every year you keep the card, your total spend will yield a 10% points bonus. If you spend $10k in a year, you’ll get 1k bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® continues to redeem at 1.25c in the Chase Travel Portal and the slew of other benefits remain in tact including primary rental car insurance, purchase protections, etc.
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- No foreign transaction fees
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Primary rental car coverage is my favorite
We keep an up to date spreadsheet that lists the best ever offers: You can find that spreadsheet here.
Historically 80k is a very, very good offer and hit in both 2022 and 2023. In 2021, we saw the offer hit an all time high of 100k. Who knows if that will ever come back.
Cards that earn flexible points and should be used on the bulk of your purchases.
Cards that earn fixed points in the currency of the airline/hotel and can not be transferred at attractive rates. These cards yield benefits that make it worth keeping, but not necessarily worth putting a lot of your everyday spend on.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® is exceptional starter card and offers transferrable Ultimate Rewards, and pairs well with other Chase cards.
If you carry this card alongside Chase’s cashback cards like the Chase Freedom Flex℠and Chase Freedom Unlimited® or the business versions: Ink Business Cash® , Ink Business Unlimited® you can combine the points into Preferred account and transfer into hotel and airline partners
Annual fee is quite low at $95 a year + you get a 10% anniversary bonus on points + $50 hotel credit in Chase travel.