We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Knowing that we had a great ride home on United’s new Polaris business class was icing on the cake to this incredible trip around South America, and flying business class meant we would have access to the Star Alliance lounge at Sao Paolo. However…why eat in a lounge when you can have fantastic restaurant food for the price of…on the house. Priority Pass is an incredible perk of so many premium cards and putting it use to with their new restaurant program is about as good as it gets. We used the Priority Pass app to see if there were any restaurants participating at GRU and voila…we found Bleriot Bar and Lounge just past immigration in Terminal 3.
Most of the cards listed below offer the priority pass membership with 2 guests.
- Citi Prestige
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- American Express Platinum
- American Express Business Platinum
- American Express Hilton Honors Aspire
- American Express Hilton Honors Ascend ( 10 visits no guests )
- American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Luxury Card
- US Bank Altitude Reserve
- When: November 2018
- Where: Sao Paolo International Airport GRU Terminal 3
Priority Pass rules
- International flights only.
- Please note that the bar may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the bar is at their sole discretion.
- $27 for cardholder and each guest their membership permits. e.g. 2 total people would get $54 off bill.
There is a wide variety of bar style food and delicious cocktails.
We ended up each having a pasta, shared some onion rings, and both had Cachacas. Delicious.
Remember to tip
We left $10 on the table which was close to 25% of our total bill of roughly $45. I highly recommend sussing out the restaurant situation with Priority Pass before committing to almost any lounge.
South America 2018: Buenos Aires, Uruguayan Wine Country, Iguazu Falls, and Rio
- Planning a Two Week trip to South America with points and miles
- American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas
- American Airlines Business Class 757 Las Vegas to Miami
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge Miami
- Corona Beach House, Priority Pass Restaurant
- American Airlines Business Class 777-200 Miami to Buenos Aires
- Planning a weekend trip to Buenos Aires
- Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- How to get from Buenos Aires to Colonia via Ferry
- Buquebus Buenos Aires to Uruguay
- Carmelo Resort, A Hyatt Unbound Collection
- Wine Tasting in Uruguay
- How we problem solved a passport stamp issue in Uruguay
- Colonia Express Uruguay to Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires
- Andes Lineas Aereas Economy Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- Iguazu Grand Iguazu Falls
- Guide to visiting Iguazu Falls in just one day
- GOL Economy Iguazu Falls to Rio
- JW Marriott Rio, Copacabana
- Planning a weekend trip to Rio
- Azul Economy Rio to São Paulo
- Bleriot Priority Pass Restaurant São Paulo
- Star Alliance Lounge São Paulo GRU
- United Polaris Business Class São Paulo to Chicago
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for small business owners who want triple points on valuable categories + free mobile phone insurance. Enjoy an all time high sign up bonus as well!
♥ Earn 80k Bonus Points after $5k Spend in 3 months
♥ 3x on travel, mobile phone, internet, cable, social media advertising, and shipping
♥ Earns some of the most valuable points in the industry