We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Amex Platinum up to 150k Referral?
The Public Welcome offer on the Amex Platinum is currently 100k, but if you use a referral you can earn up to a 150k Amex Platinum referral. This is the best offer out there.
One thing to consider: the individual who refers also gets 10-35k points so when you factor that in…the total points earned is just massive.
*Be aware that self referring can open you up to inquiry with Amex so I would advise against doing this, but we’re all friends here, so you can leave your links in the comments section to boost your own account.
Additionally, make sure you read how our site works regarding referral links as you may get rotated into the main body of this post and increase your odds of earning bonus points. Go get those points!!
Amex Platinum Referral Link
This is YMMV because I tried using the referral link in multiple browsers, both with and without cookies, and it didn’t always work to populate 150k, but it’s out there so keep trying.
Here’s a look at Amex Platinum Referral 125k
A quick overview of the benefits:
What do you get for $695 a year?
- $695 annual fee (Rates and Fees)
- $200 Hotel credit
- You must pre-book via Amex FHR or The Hotel Collection, which requires a two night minimum stay, via Amex Travel
- $200 Uber Cash yearly credit (enrollment required )
- $15 a month towards Uber, $35 in December, must link your account
- $300 Equinox credit (enrollment required )
- $25 per month towards Equinox Digitial Fitness App or eligible Equinox club membership dues with an Amex Platinum
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit (enrollment required )
- Get up to $20 per month at Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times.
- $179 Clear credit (enrollment required )
- $200 airline incidental credit (enrollment required )
- $100 global entry or $85 TSA Pre credit (enrollment required )
- $12.95 + tax / month Walmart+ membership
- Walmart+ members receive unlimited free shipping with no order minimum on items shipped by Walmart.com, free delivery from stores, as well as mobile and contactless check-out to make shopping faster.
- $25 Soul Cycle monthly credit
- Platinum Card Members will receive a $300 statement credit every time they purchase a SoulCycle At-Home Bike, up to 15x per calendar year.
- An Equinox+ membership is required to purchase a SoulCycle at-home bike and access SoulCycle content.
- Must charge full price of bike in one transaction. Shipping available in the contiguous U.S. only.
- This stacks on top of the $25/month Equinox+ statement credit.
- Centurion lounge access
- Priority Pass select membership (enrollment required )
- Access to American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts, The Hotel Collection
- 5x on airfare purchased via Amex Travel or with your selected airline
Is this an all time high offer?
The highest public offer I’ve seen was in 2021 via Resy at 125k + 15x at worldwide restaurants and US shop small. That offer has ended, up to $25k, in the first 6 months. There are highly targeted 150k offers floating around too.
The 10 to 15x on worldwide restaurants and US shop small for 6 months, capping at $25k, is something I’ve never seen offered on an Amex Plat, or any Amex card that earns Membership Rewards, and is an incredible opportunity to earn mega points where you may be spending quite a bit.
Is it worth the $695 annual fee?
Great question and you need to do the math, we wrote an article on our 13 reasons why we think is it. I’d suggest you check it out.
More articles on the Amex Platinum to educate yourself
- Amex Platinum Uber credits
- Using the Airline fee credit
- Is it worth it? The American Express Platinum card charges a $550 annual fee
- Fine Hotels and Resorts
What can you do with 150k+ American Express points?
You can fly Lufthansa First Class back from Paris earlier this by transferring them to Aeroplan, Singapore, or Avianca. Personally, I think the Avianca Lifemiles deal at 87k points is incredible and avoids a lot of the taxes and fees.
Leave your Amex Platinum Referral links below + read how it works with our site so you can earn more points
We earn commission when you use our links via our partner Cardratings and are really grateful when you do, but we also publish other deals that may be attractive to you. Referrals, are one of those other deals, and is a way we can give back to you for supporting us.
We want to give you an opportunity to earn some valuable points as well, and so this is how we go about doing it.
- We add our own referrals first
- Because we use a ton of points every year and publish reviews of the flight and hotels we take, but we quickly max out
- We add those of friends and family to load up their accounts
- Once those are maxed out
- We then import your links from the comments section below to help you out.
- We usually leave those up for a few weeks and cycle through them, or when we get an email notifying us that someone’s account has maxes out
You can also leave your links on these posts to get more traffic, but make sure they are correlated to the card the post details, otherwise your links will most likely get overlooked and I won’t import them into the main text as they direct to the wrong card
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.