In the interest of full disclosure, Monkey Miles earns compensation through affiliate links and referrals. You do not have to use them, but we greatly appreciate your readership and support. We also participate in Amazon Affiliates. Please read my disclosure policy for further details.
Last day to apply for Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k online
Today is the last day that you can apply online for the Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k. Bloomberg confirmed that the 100k offer is still going to be available in branches until March 12, but if you’re under 5/24 or are pre-approved I’d just get the show on the road and get one. This has been ONE INSANE offer and of course it’s ending. Chase lost $200-300 MILLION in the last quarter alone because of the Reserve and all good things come to an end. Today is the last day to apply for Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k online – the card will still be available online, but for a reduced 50k sign up bonus.
As of this posting I have no affiliate links with Chase. I don’t even have this card because I’m over 5/24. I just think it’s a no-brainer, especially if you love to swath yourself in finely appointed premium cabins and drink bubbly you can’t even pronounce.
In case you didn’t know already…
The key benefits…
- $300 annual travel credit – the best out there people
- 3x on ALL TRAVEL and ALL DINING – that is second to none
- When you have a CSR your points are worth $0.015 per point. With 100k bonus that’s a minimum of $1500 of free travel
- Global Entry fee credit.
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- An AMAZING Priority Pass lounge membership with access to fantastic airport lounges around the world.