We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
As we draw 2018 to a close, it was interesting looking back at a great year for Monkey Miles. We’ve given you at least one post every single day, expanded into award booking, and have had one helluva year of travel ( 6 continents! ). Looking back, it was interesting to see what our most read posts were…some were written this year ( Marriott Vacation Club Points ), and some weren’t ( How to get Fast Track at Heathrow).
- London Heathrow Fast Track
- BA First vs Business Class
- Why I downgraded Chase Sapphire Reserve
- What’s the best seat in BA Business Class
- Why the new Amex Gold card is the most compelling card of 2018
- Cathay First Class Review
- British Airways Business Class Review
- Sneak Peek at United Polaris
- Best Uses of Marriott Vacation Club Points
- Hilton Ups Diamond Benefits
As we prepare for 2019, is there anything you’d like us to focus on, expand, or delve into? We value your thoughts and ideas!
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for small business owners who want triple points on valuable categories + free mobile phone insurance. Enjoy an all time high sign up bonus as well!
♥ Earn 80k Bonus Points after $5k Spend in 3 months
♥ 3x on travel, mobile phone, internet, cable, social media advertising, and shipping ( up to $150k )
♥ Earns some of the most valuable points in the industry