Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I arrived early for my flight back to LA and wanted to check out both the American Airlines Admiral’s Club London Heathrow and the Galleries lounge nearby
And boy oh booooyyyyy did I spend very little time in the American Airlines Admiral’s club. Once you’re through security in Terminal 3 you’ll head to the right and encounter the British Airways Galleries lounge first, then proceed further towards transit, and you’ll see the Admiral’s Club tucked away a little off the main terminal.
Who Can Enter:
- International Business/First Class ticket holders with One World airlines
- One World Sapphire
- Admiral’s Club members
- Citi Prestige Cardholders
The American Airlines Admiral’s Club London Heathrow Terminal 3
is subpar for a premium lounge in a world-class airport like London Heathrow. I understand that British Airways has a chokehold on Heathrow and terminal 5 is exclusively BA, but this is terminal 3 and if you’re going to do something…do it well. It needs to be redone. It’s so far below the standard at JFK or LAX that they need to give this lounge a sprucing.
The lounge is a place to go that has wifi, computer access, showers, and a tv lounge. But all of it is tired and old, and they take no passion in presenting what they have to offer – and it shows. If you’re considering which lounge to put your One World loving bum…choose British Airways – it’s legit.
One positive is the access to electricity. Ben Franklin would be proud
There are showers…and they aren’t bad
If you’re accessing this lounge because of the Citi Prestige card or membership in Admiral’s Club…it’s deifnitely nicer than having to pay for stuff in the terminal, has access to wifi, computers, and some entertainment. You can also get some free booze, wine and beer. So those are worthwhile if you’re gaining access by those above mentioned means. But, if you’re accessing this lounge because you’re One World Sapphire/Emerald or on a premium fare…skip it and go to BA.
Italy/England 2016 Trip Report
- One World Business Class Lounge Los Angeles Review – Tom Bradley
- SkyTeam Korean Air Lounge Los Angeles Review
- LAX-LHR American Business Class 777-300ER
- London Terminal 4 SkyTeam Business Class Lounge Review
- LHR -FCO Alitalia Business Class A330
- Marriott Rome Park Hotel
- Viator private tour Vatican
- Boscolo Rome Exedra
- NUN Assisi Relais and Spa
- Le Anfore (business class) Lounge
- London Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Review:
- London Terminal 3 British Airways Galleries Lounge Review
- London Terminal 3 Admiral’s Club Review
- LHR-LAX American Business Class 777-300ER – mini cabin