We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
American Express has announced that it will be opening an absolutely massive new Centurion lounge at Atlanta Hartfield Jackson International Airport in 2023. Here’s the details of what we know thus far, but as someone who uses ATL as a home airport… I’m excited. Since I’m an Amex Platinum cardholder, if I’m flying on Delta, I’ll pop into one of the 9 Delta SkyClubs at ATL. While it’s nice to be able to escape the terminal, they’re usually quite crowded and offer inferior quality food and drinks compared to the 15 Amex Centurion Lounges around the world.
New Atlanta Centurion Lounge details
- 26,000 square feet
- Completion in 2023
- Terminal E
There are currently 15 Amex Centurion Lounges in the world.
Once the new lounge in Altanta debuts, it’ll be by far the largest.
Centurion Lounge Access rules
- Amex Platinum + Business Platinum Cardholders can access the lounge with 2 guests complimentary.
- You need a same day boarding pass on any airline
- Access begins 3 hours prior to departure ( unless you’re on a connecting flight )
- no arrival access
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express and Delta Business Reserve can access with a Delta boarding pass same day
- Can bring up to 2 guests at $50 a piece.
- Amex Centurion can bring 2 guests or immediate family at no extra cost.
- Only Amex Platinum cardholders ( primary and additional ) will have access
- guests will be $50 a person
- this is waived if you spend $75k a year on your card
- guests will be $50 a person
- Centurion benefits will remain unchanged
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.