We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com and CardRatings. This relationship may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Bilt Rewards, the award program behind the Bilt Rewards Mastercard “the best credit card for renters“ just integrated Point.me “the Expedia of award searching” into their app. It’s the first of its kind. An award program that shows the true potential of transfer partners native in their travel portal. It’s open to all Bilt Rewards members ( you don’t need the credit card to search ) and results are limited to the Bilt Rewards travel partners and doesn’t include the additional award programs, guides/resources that you’ll find in a paid Point.me membership. Let’s dig in!
When you log in to the Bilt Rewards App you’ll see this:
- Select Transfer Partners and put in your search
Point.me will start searching partner programs – it can take 2 to 3 minutes
Note that this search is limited to the 12 Bilt Rewards partner programs. In my experience the search takes between 2 and 3 minutes which is similar to the searches I’ve performed on Point.me itself. I know the goal, from speaking to the team at Point.me that the goal is that over time this is reduced significantly.
Results will display
And then it will guide you through transferring, linking program, etc
and then linking to the program and transferring over
Make sure you go to the program that you wish you transfer your points to and double check that the award space is in fact available! After you’ve done that, you’re good to go! This is what the search produces on FlyingBlue:
I’m a fan of both of these companies and this makes achieving your dream trip a lot easier!
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
60k Points after $4k spend in 3 months
Transferrable Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3x on dining
- including eligible delivery services for takeout
- 3x on select streaming services
- 3x on online grocery purchases
- (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- 5x on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – Chase Travel Portal
- 2x on all other travel
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards/Chase Travel
- The begins immediately for new cardmembers and after your account anniversary for existing cardmembers
- 10% Anniversary Bonus
- Every year you keep the card, your total spend will yield a 10% points bonus. If you spend $10k in a year, you’ll get 1k bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® continues to redeem at 1.25c in the Chase Travel Portal and the slew of other benefits remain in tact including primary rental car insurance, purchase protections, etc.
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- No foreign transaction fees
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Primary rental car coverage is my favorite
We keep an up to date spreadsheet that lists the best ever offers: You can find that spreadsheet here.
Historically 80k is a very, very good offer and hit in both 2022 and 2023. In 2021, we saw the offer hit an all time high of 100k. Who knows if that will ever come back.
Cards that earn flexible points and should be used on the bulk of your purchases.
Cards that earn fixed points in the currency of the airline/hotel and can not be transferred at attractive rates. These cards yield benefits that make it worth keeping, but not necessarily worth putting a lot of your everyday spend on.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® is exceptional starter card and offers transferrable Ultimate Rewards, and pairs well with other Chase cards.
If you carry this card alongside Chase’s cashback cards like the Chase Freedom Flex℠and Chase Freedom Unlimited® or the business versions: Ink Business Cash® , Ink Business Unlimited® you can combine the points into Preferred account and transfer into hotel and airline partners
Annual fee is quite low at $95 a year + you get a 10% anniversary bonus on points + $50 hotel credit in Chase travel.