Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Buy Alaska Miles with up to a 50% Bonus
It doesn’t always make sense to buy points and miles, but it can in certain situations. You should do it with a redemption in mind, and avoid speculatively buying. In my opinion, Alaska has the best points offered by any U.S. Airline, arguably the world. If you’re targeted for a 50% bonus – rest assured – you’re getting the best offer we’ve ever seen. Regardless…if you’re looking at taking a trip and need the miles to shore up this could be a great time for you to buy Alaska miles.
A friendly reminder that you can buy Alaska miles until December 31st and get up to a 50% bonus.
It’s a tiered offer…
My Bonus…and price: 1.97 cents per point
Here’s a list of some of the best redemptions you can make with Alaska miles
Check out Cathay Biz and First to Africa and Australia – unreal deals.
- To Asia
- Cathay Biz is 50k One way
- Cathy First is 70k One way
- Japan Biz to Asia is 60k
- Japan First to Asia is 70k
- Japan Biz to S.E. Asia is 65k
- Japan First to S.E. Asia is 75k
- Air France biz is 62.5k
- BA Biz is 60k
- BA First is 70k
- Middle East
- BA Biz is 70k
- BA First is 80k
- Cathay Business is 62.5k
- Cathay First is 70k
- Australia – 70k miles to fly First Class from the States to Australia!
- Qantas Biz is 55k
- Qantas First is 70k
- Cathay Biz is 60k
- Cathay First is 80k
- Fiji Biz is 55k
- Air France Biz is 70k
- British Airways Biz is 70k
- British Airways First is 80k
- Cathay Biz is 62.5k
- Cathay First is 70k
What do some of those look like?
- 50k Alaska Miles flies you to Asia in Business Class. That’s less than $1000 one way in Cathay Pacific Business Class – a great deal. Don’t forget you can cook in a stopover for free!
- US to South America for 57.5k on AA business
- Go Big to Japan in First Class – 70k points.
- Go in Qantas First Class to Australia – 70k points