Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
If you were like me and recently signed up for the Amex Platinum Mercedes Benz charge card, you are not only carrying around a small weight lifting set, but also a key to unlocking unique benefits that other Amex Platinum cardholders don’t have. Case in point, the $100 gift certificate good on genuine Mercedes-Benz accessories. This gift certificate is processed after you make your first qualifying purchase and mailed out 6-8 weeks after earning it. Let’s take a look at the restrictions, but also some of the things you can pick up with it.
The terms and conditions stipulate the following:
- may only be used at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership
- may NOT be used for purchases on the Mercedes-Benz website
- may only be used by you or someone with valid proof of residing at the address printed on the cert
- must be presented in person at the dealership
- must be accompanied by proof of identification
- may only be used for the purchase of accessories ( not parts or service)
- may not be used for previous purchases
- may not be combined with any other offers
- expires 1 year form the date of issue
- has no cash value
- may not be transferred
So what can you buy with it?
Our buddy, Harlan, over at Out and Out has an amazing set of pictures featuring the items that were available at his local Benz dealership. That list includes:
- Golf Balls
- Golf Shirts
- Button Down Shirts
- Coffee Mugs
- Key Chains
- Key Rings
- License Plate holders
- Teddy Bears
- Water Bottles
- Protein Shake Mixers
I’ll update this post once my cert is mailed to me, but I’m certainly excited to make use of this unique perk.