We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Doctor of Credit published a rumor that a brand new premium business card was hitting the market called the Chase Ink Business Premier. DOC doesn’t publish any old rumor, and I’d say this new piece of information I uncovered solidifies that the card is coming…but what will it be and when?
One of the key developments in weeks leading up to the Chase Sapphire Reserve unveiling was the discovery that a trademark had been registered…and the same thing just happened with the Chase Ink Business Premier – you can read it here
Rumor is we should be hearing something about this end of this month or early next month? What to expect…
I’ve heard rumblings that the card may offer some higher category bonuses as well as a higher bonus on general spend. I love my Chase Ink Business Preferred and have long kept it because of the bonus categories, but I also keep a Chase Ink Business Unlimited for the 1.5x on all spend, and a Chase Ink Business Cash for the 5x categories.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred also has an amazing welcome offer and great bennies – it’s the main business card I recommend for small business owners.
- 100k after $15k spend
- 3x points, up to $150k a year, on travel, shipping, Internet, cable, phone, and advertising with specific social media
- Cell Phone Insurance
- $95 Annual Fee
- Learn more
The Ink Business Premier has to separate itself and perhaps the way it does it is to combine a lot of the other 3 cards into one and then some. Here’s what I’m speculating/hoping…
- $550 to $700 annual fee
- If this is business version of a Sapphire Reserve then maybe $550. It could go ultra premium and target Amex Biz Plat – obviously I’d love it to be cheaper but I can’t imagine it being less than $550
- At least 3x, but maybe 4 or 5x on all travel – maybe some kind of portal bonus up to 10x?
- This would be a game changer and blow Amex Biz Plat out of the water. It’s a wish, but I could see it happening even if for just the first year.
- 4x on gas, shipping, internet, office supplies, advertising with a $250k cap
- This would add in gas as a category and split the difference between Ink Preferred and Cash + compete directly with the Amex Biz Gold with a higher cap
- 2 to 2.5x on all other purchases
- This matches Amex Blue Biz Plus and perhaps some extra.
- Welcome bonus of at least 100k, but 150k wouldn’t surprise me with a massive spend. I could even see a 200k bonus with $50k spend in 6 months – matching what we once saw with the Cap1 Spark Miles.
What do you think the Chase Ink Business Premier offer/benefits will be?
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
Capital One lit the premium card market on fire when it dropped this card. It quickly was added to our wallet for the following reason!
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $10k Spend in 6 months
♥$300 Annual Travel credit within Capital One Travel Portal
♥2x on every single purchase without limit
♥10x on hotels and car rentals purchased via Capital One Travel
♥5x on airfare purchased within Capital One Travel
♥Erase any travel purchase off your card at a penny a piece with Capital One Travel Eraser
- Access to the Capital One lounge network
- Priority Pass access ( including restaurants for you and two guests ) Authorized Users have access as well
♥ 10k Anniversary Miles every year you keep the card – worth $100 in Capital One Travel or transferred to partners
♥$395 Annual Fee
If you spend more than $400 a year on travel, you’ll quickly offset the annual fee with the $300 travel credit and 10k anniversary bonus. The rest is gravy. And you can add up to 4 Authorized Users fee free!