We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We have been waiting ages and ages to see what these new bad boys would look like in the USA ( There is one open in Hong Kong) and finally we have some images. WOW. I have to say they hit it out of the park with the first one at Boston Logan that is a benefit of the Chase Sapphire Reserve
What’s better than images? This beauty is opening up next week on May 16th! It’s an 11,640 square foot lounge with two dual-head shower rooms with Apotheke products and a ton more. Let’s check it out!
Where is Boston Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club located?
- Terminal B to C Connector, between gates B40 and B39
Anti gravity chair anyone? There are two
When is the Boston Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club open?
- Grand opening: May 16th
- Opens at 5am ET
- Closes at 11pm ET
Who can access the Boston Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club?
All the time:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers with a Priority Pass membership, along with up to two free guests.
- Chase Ritz Carlton cardholders can access with unlimited guests
One time per year: All other Priority Pass Select members get one visit per year. That is at any club and every subsequent Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club visit will incur a fee.
What’s the food like at the Boston Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club?
- Locally inspired by Boston Chef Douglass Willaims of MIDA and APIZZA
- Coffee from Massachusetts Atomic Coffee Roasters
- Made to order food as well as ready to ear
Stunning. Chase has plans to roll out more and more of these styled lounges over the next couple years. I wonder how crowded this lounge will get…I’d position to Boston Logan just to experience this lounge, and certainly if I lived in Boston and flew regularly it may put me over the edge when making a decision on pick up a CSR or CSP, etc.
Can’t wait to go and try it out myself!
Affiliate link via Card Ratings
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great starter card that earns Premium Ultimate Rewards that can be transferred into over a dozen partners many of which are US based.
60k Points after $4k spend in 3 months
Transferrable Chase Ultimate Rewards
If you carry this card alongside Chase’s cashback cards like the Chase Freedom Flex℠and Chase Freedom Unlimited® or the business versions: Ink Business Cash , Ink Business Unlimited you can combine the points into Preferred account and transfer into hotel and airline partners
Annual fee is quite low at $95 a year + you get a 10% anniversary bonus on points + $50 hotel credit in Chase travel.
- 3x on dining
- including eligible delivery services for takeout
- 3x on select streaming services
- 3x on online grocery purchases
- (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- 5x on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – Chase Travel Portal
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards/Chase Travel
- The begins immediately for new cardmembers and after your account anniversary for existing cardmembers
- 10% Anniversary Bonus
- Every year you keep the card, your total spend will yield a 10% points bonus. If you spend $10k in a year, you’ll get 1k bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® continues to redeem at 1.25c in the Chase Travel Portal and the slew of other benefits remain in tact including primary rental car insurance, purchase protections, etc.
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- No foreign transaction fees
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Primary rental car coverage is my favorite
We keep an up to date spreadsheet that lists the best ever offers: You can find that spreadsheet here.
Historically 80k is a very, very good offer and hit in both 2022 and 2023. In 2021, we saw the offer hit an all time high of 100k. Who knows if that will ever come back.
Cards that earn flexible points and should be used on the bulk of your purchases.
Cards that earn fixed points in the currency of the airline/hotel and can not be transferred at attractive rates. These cards yield benefits that make it worth keeping, but not necessarily worth putting a lot of your everyday spend on.