We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
This offer is no longer available…read our full review here
A couple of days ago Chase upped their public welcome offer on the Sapphire Preferred to 60k after $4k spend in 3 months. While I personally think paying the annual fee of $95 is well worth getting an extra 10k Ultimate Rewards, you can still avoid paying the first year’s annual fee with the 50k Referral offer. I’ve put my link below which will send me 10k Ultimate Rewards if you’re approved, but feel free to add links if you’d like in the comment section.
- 50k Welcome bonus after $4k spend
- 2x travel and dining,waived annual fee first year
Overview of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- 2x points on dining and travel
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- No foreign transaction fees
- 50k points are worth $625 in the Chase Travel Center
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
The sign up rules for the Chase Sapphire Preferred are the same, and as follows:
- Almost all of Chase’s cards are a part of their 5/24 rule. This means that you can not sign up if you have opened more than 5 credit cards in the last 24 months.
- Specific to the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Reserve, you can not receive a welcome bonus if you have received one on either the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Only one Chase Sapphire Premium product
- If you currently hold a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Reserve you cannot sign up for the card. Those who currently hold both can be grandfathered into holding both, but if you only have one, you’re restricted from another.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns very valuable points in both dining and travel. Enjoy an all time high sign up bonus as well!
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥2x on dining + travel worldwide without cap
♥Earns some of the most valuable points in the industry