In the interest of full disclosure, Monkey Miles earns compensation through affiliate links and referrals. You do not have to use them, but we greatly appreciate your readership and support. We also participate in Amazon Affiliates. Please read my disclosure policy for further details.
This is a very good deal out of London + A380!
While there are consistently great fares out of Dublin, Stockholm, Copenhagen, etc on British Airways in Business Class – it’s rare to see fares in business class drop this low out of British Airways hub, London. If you’re thinking of New Year’s trips and live in Europe, this could be a great way to fly to California and hit up the west coast to welcome in the New Year.
The trip duration looks to be quite flexible as long as you leave London between December 25th and December 30th.
- You’ll get lie flat seats
- Make sure you read this article about where to sit to get THE BEST experience
- Club Access
- Priority Boarding and champagne.
I’d recommend crediting this to Alaska Airlines. They are still offering 100% promotional bonuses on the miles you earn. You can read here how I’ve been earning a one way for every roundtrip I fly on BA this year.
Here’s what I earned on my trip back from Europe on BA Club World.
I’m top tier with Alaska so I make a 125% bonus, but here’s the statement credit from just a single one way flight in BA club world earlier this year: 24,792 miles – one way.
Ready to take your trip? We have partnerships and appreciate you using our links 🙂
- Check out Viator for tours and organized excursions!
- Travel Insurance with Allianz for health, and trip insurance. The world leader in trip travel insurance.
- I have used and Allianz, specifically TravelGuard for prior trips with my family and have been very pleased with the coverage and the ability to claim benefits when needed.
- Short on Points? You can shore up your balance here.
- With mileage and points sales occurring monthly this can create great value for your trip.
- Need to make other travel arrangements?
- Need a rental?
- Check Seating Configurations, Award Avail, Routing Possibilities, and set Alerts? Join ExpertFlyer.