We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Until March 27th, enjoy a 25% discount on qualifying award flights with Iberia
I had the pleasure of flying Iberia just before New Years Eve last year from Chicago to Madrid for just 34k points. Unreal. I plugged in some sample dates and was able to find Madrid to Chicago for just 25,500 – same as what others are getting Madrid to JFK to price in at. Those are just flat out ridiculous deals if you can find the award space.
Here are the details of the Iberia 25% off sale
- Must book by March 27th, 2019
- Travel between 9/1/19 and 12/14/19
- The discount is taken during booking, so you’ll only need the discounted amount of miles
- Must be a resident of the US
- Offer valid for redemption tickets in all classes available for routes connecting New York, Boston, Miami, Los Angeles and Chicago to Madrid, in either direction.
- The offer does not apply to IB5XXX, IB7XXX, and IB8XXX flights, LEVEL flights or the Iberia Air Shuttle.
Here’s a look at Iberia’s business class:
Pricing at 25,500 one way.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
Capital One lit the premium card market on fire when it dropped this card. It quickly was added to our wallet for the following reason!
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $10k Spend in 6 months
♥$300 Annual Travel credit within Capital One Travel Portal
♥2x on every single purchase without limit
♥10x on hotels and car rentals purchased via Capital One Travel
♥5x on airfare purchased within Capital One Travel
♥Erase any travel purchase off your card at a penny a piece with Capital One Travel Eraser
- Access to the Capital One lounge network
- Priority Pass access ( including restaurants for you and two guests ) Authorized Users have access as well
♥ 10k Anniversary Miles every year you keep the card – worth $100 in Capital One Travel or transferred to partners
♥$395 Annual Fee
If you spend more than $400 a year on travel, you’ll quickly offset the annual fee with the $300 travel credit and 10k anniversary bonus. The rest is gravy. And you can add up to 4 Authorized Users fee free!