Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Review: Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
As you can see in the feature image above, the Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1 sits right in the middle of everything. It’s upstairs, within view from the entrance of the EVA Air Infinity Lounge, and we thought we’d just take a quick look. It’s an open air lounge and is the smaller of two Plaza Premium Lounges on this level. I used my Citi Prestige Priority Pass to gain access.
A very friendly welcome
The lounge has a great open air vibe
There is something fun about a lounge that overlooks the airport, whether it be in departures like this one, or near the gates overlooking airport traffic. People watching is always fun 😉 Finding a place to sit wasn’t a problem at all as the lounge was quite empty.
Hot and cold food options
We had already had a bite in the EVA Air Infinity lounge so we weren’t really looking to snack on anything. The food looked fresh and was well tended to by the staff.
Free Wifi and plenty of places to sit.
Another cool thing about this lounge’s location is it’s right next to the Blind massage center:
This center is staffed by the blind and benefits the Taoyuan County professional trade union to provide jobs for blind residents in the Taoyuan area. Pretty cool!
This is a great quick in, quick out lounge. Have under an hour or two? Grab a snack, glass of wine, or a cold coke and check your email. If you’re looking for place to spend a longer layover or delay, I’d suggest that you check out the other Plaza Premium Lounge in Zone A. There aren’t any restrooms, private work stations, or sleeping pods to accommodate those with significant time on their hands, and Zone A has all of those.
Many of our readers have access via a Premium Credit card, but if you don’t, you can buy discounted access using our partner link with Lounge Buddy. Check out their app too, it’s free, and very informative.
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Lounge First Class Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Lounge Business Class Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admiral’s Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD
- Tip on how to fly standby the day before your flight