In the interest of full disclosure, Monkey Miles earns compensation through affiliate links and referrals. You do not have to use them, but we greatly appreciate your readership and support. We also participate in Amazon Affiliates. Please read my disclosure policy for further details.
Getting a Cambodian Visa on Arrival is super easy
Maybe I should have left more to the imagination, but honestly there isn’t anything to worry about here. We were flying into Siem Reap from Saigon to see the Angkor Wat temples and didn’t do anything ahead of time. This was probably because I was most concerned about getting our Vietnam visas processed ( this will walk you through it) as there wasn’t a lot of positive “on arrival” information online. Cambodia was a different situation. From what I’d read online there didn’t seem to be any issues with people getting their visas processed, and it seemed that single entry, 30 day Visas were easy to acquire. This is all correct. The system couldn’t be easier to follow, was incredibly efficient, and took us maybe 15 minutes in total. Getting a Cambodian Visa on Arrival is super easy.
I’m sorry that I don’t have pictures, but there were a lot of “No Picture” signs and quite a few people with guns so I didn’t really want to risk it, but I thought the info may put people’s worries to rest.
Also, the Visa that they put in your passport is really cool.
Here’s what you need.
- They have visa Applications there so if you don’t print one out, no worries.
- Passport valid for 6 months
- You must have US Dollars.
- If you don’t bring pictures it’s not a big deal. I believe they charged either $3 or $5
I had a buddy come in late in the day and said that his wait time was roughly an hour. I guess we got lucky because our visa got processed FAST!
*You can read more details on the Cambodian Embassy site
You will be seeing this in no time! Tomb Raider, what?
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Lounge First Class Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Lounge Business Class Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admiral’s Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD
- Tip on how to fly standby the day before your flight