We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
10 Signs you may be obsessed with Points
It happens to all of us. The day comes where you realize you’re obsessed. But when does that happen and how do you know you have a problem? I’ve put together a short list of signs that you may or may not identify with, but I know I certainly do. Here are 10 signs you may be obsessed with Points.
Bonus points if you can name the airline, plane, and cabin in the background =)
And a Clearer Version if you can’t read that 😉
- You have a problem celebrating your best friend’s birthday because it’s on 5/24
- You use HUCA on your loved ones
- Someone called you a Globalist and you replied, “No, but I’ll soft land to Explorist.”
- Somone brings up Freedom and you think of quarterly bonuses
- You convinced yourself that Panama City was a reasonable weekend getaway
- You find yourself saying “but the airline credit offsets most the fee”
- Every time currency devaluation came up in the debates you thought of AAdvantage
- You recommended a restaurant to a friend and qualified it by saying, “but you know YMMV.”
- When you talk about the end of PC culture…it’s in reference to the Better Balance Rewards card.
- You takes pictures of a stuffed Monkey everywhere you go.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else (beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out (previously 2x – beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on select streaming (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs -(beginning 8/16/21)
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points. (beginning 8/16/21)