We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
For a limited time, American Express has increased their offers on their Delta Gold and Delta Platinum credit cards to 60k and 70k respectively. This happens several times a year, and is when I suggest jumping on a card if you haven’t already. I’ve held both the personal and business Delta Gold in the past, and it was an easy way to pick up miles. You can read about each card’s specifics below, and click on the pics if you want to apply ( at this juncture I have no affiliation with Amex ) but, I’ll quickly go over why I would consider applying for these increased offers.
- American Express is a once in a lifetime sign up. These are the highest ever public offers. If you’re going to do it, do it when it’s high
- Delta constantly devalues their award charts without notice, but the sign up bonuses haven’t been going up commensurately
- Get the bonus now while it still gets you a pretty good flight
- The Gold card waives the annual fee the first year – so that’s essentially 60k points for $2k spend, no risk
- Platinum gives you 10k MQM – if you’re short, it’s an easy way to help out your balance and save status.
- The business version of these cards give similar bonuses and don’t count against your 5/24.
- MQD waivers – if you spend enough, you are exempt from those limitations on status.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns very valuable points in both dining and travel. Enjoy an all time high sign up bonus as well!
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥2x on dining + travel worldwide without cap
♥Earns some of the most valuable points in the industry