We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Amex Platinum announces $30 monthly PayPal credit
Carry an Amex Platinum? You just got a $180 worth of PayPal credit. Starting January 1st, 2021 and running for 6 months, until the end of June 2021, US Amex Platinum cardholders will receive a $30 PayPal credit every single month. I was kind of wondering what was going to happen when the $20 monthly mobile and streaming credits expired, and we have our answer. We are getting $180 worth of PayPal credits!
- US based Basic Consumer American Express Platinum – no Biz Plat
- No Enrollment required
- PayPal Charges made by cardholder and additional Platinum card members will go towards $30 monthly credit
- All transactions must be in USD
- Person to Person payments are not eligible for statement credits. This includes payments made to friends and family or directly to merchants for goods and services via the PayPal app.
Don’t have an Amex Platinum?
Now could be a good time. Amex Platinum is offering between 75k and 125k on welcome offers depending on what you’re targeted to receive.
- Welcome offers between 75k and 125k
- 5x on flights purchased in Amex Travel or directly with the airline
- Amex Platinum $200 annual Uber credits
- These can be used for Uber Eats as well
- Amex Platinum $200 annual Airline incidental fee credit
- 10 reasons why The American Express Platinum card is worth the $550 annual fee
- $100 annual Saks 5th Avenue credit
- Shoprunner membership
- Fine Hotels and Resorts
American Express has some of the best points
American Express Membership Rewards has over 20 transfer partners and our entire site is geared towards educating you on how you can best access sweet spots in those transfer partner charts.
Don’t forget to read our list of great American Express Membership Rewards redemptions
We have an entire list of great Amex redemptions from great economy seats on short flights to some of the most luxurious first class experiences in the world.
$550 is a hefty annual fee, but Amex continues to offer attractive ways to offset that fee and extract tons of value
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
****ALL TIME HIGH 100k OFFER!****
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥2x on travel
♥2x on dining
♥1x on all purchases