We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Chase Freedom is offering an amazing 10x bonus for any travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards until July 31st.
The terms per Chase.com
- Offer valid on purchases from July 1st to 31st 2016 for travel whenever
- Applies only to hotels and car rentals booked through Chaseultimaterewards.com
- Choose from over 150,000 hotels
- Earn 10x on up to $2500 = 25000 Ultimate Rewards or $250 cash back.
Chase Freedom is technically a cash back card
- Technically this is cash back that you are earning; however, if you hold one of the Chase premium cards (sapphire preferred, Ink Plus, or Bold) it can be converted to Ultimate Rewards
- Mathematically speaking you are earning 10x points that are worth more than $0.01 per point. If you value UR at $0.015 ( which I think is low) you’d be earning 0.15 return on earning.
- Redeeming for travel at the UR mall redeems at $0.0125 so at the very least you’d be earning 25000*.0125 = $312.50 in travel.
- If you lack a premium card and want cash this equates to 10% back on all travel purchases.
This is a great opportunity to earn some very valuable Ultimate Reward award currency so that you can fly in great premium cabins or hotels. Here are their transfer partners
- Air France
- British Airways
- Korean Air
- Virgin Atlantic
25000 Ultimate Reward points would be enough points for a roundtrip economy on United or to shore up your balance to fly in Global First like Miles did last year.
Or have more than enough for 3 nights using points with cash at the Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns very valuable points in both dining and travel. Enjoy an all time high sign up bonus as well!
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥2x on dining + travel worldwide without cap
♥Earns some of the most valuable points in the industry