We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chase and GoPuff have partnered to give a $10 statement credit every month you make a minimum $10 purchase. Up until this promo, I’d never heard of GoPuff, so clearly I’m the target market this campaign is trying to reach. Long story, short – GoPuff is a delivery service that will plop a lot of consumer goods from their “micro fulfillment” centers around the country to your doorstep in minutes… They advertise delivery within 30 minutes ( on average )…although I haven’t put this to the test.
How does GoPuff/Chase $10 statement credit work?
- You need to add your qualifying Chase card as the default payment on GoPuff
- Runs through 12/31/23
Which Chase cards qualify for the GoPuff credit?
It’s pretty much any Chase card that is in existence, but here’s the full list
- Chase Freedom card,
- Chase Freedom Unlimited card,
- Chase Freedom Student card,
- Chase Freedom Flex card,
- Chase Sapphire Preferred and Reserve Cards,
- J.P. Morgan Reserve Card,
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card,
- British Airways Visa Card,
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card,
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card,
- Disney® Visa® Card,
- World of Hyatt Credit Card,
- Iberia Visa Signature® Card,
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card,
- IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card,
- IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card,
- IHG® Rewards Club Classic Credit Card,
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Card,
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Credit Card,
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card,
- Marriott Bonvoy BoldTM Credit Card,
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card,
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Card,
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card,
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Employee Credit Card,
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card,
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card,
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card,
- Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card,
- United ClubSM Card,
- UnitedSM Presidential PlusSM Card,
- United MileagePlus® Select Card,
- United MileagePlus® Awards Card,
- United MileagePlus® Card
- UnitedSM Explorer Card.
How does GoPuff work?
I did a quick search in the LA area and loads of products populated
- They say it should, on average, take 30 minutes to get to you
- Pay a $1.95 delivery fee
- The Fam is $5.95 a month and offers unlimited deliveries
- Orders must be $10.95 or more
- $2 surcharge for alcohol
You order must be $10.95 or more
This is nearly 2 years of a $10 monthly credit. The prices seem quite inflated compared to what you’d spend going to a store yourself, but if you’re wanting items delivered quickly and to your doorstep, it could be a good solution
Affiliate link via Card Ratings
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great starter card that earns Premium Ultimate Rewards that can be transferred into over a dozen partners many of which are US based.
60k Points after $4k spend in 3 months
Transferrable Chase Ultimate Rewards
If you carry this card alongside Chase’s cashback cards like the Chase Freedom Flex℠and Chase Freedom Unlimited® or the business versions: Ink Business Cash , Ink Business Unlimited you can combine the points into Preferred account and transfer into hotel and airline partners
Annual fee is quite low at $95 a year + you get a 10% anniversary bonus on points + $50 hotel credit in Chase travel.
- 3x on dining
- including eligible delivery services for takeout
- 3x on select streaming services
- 3x on online grocery purchases
- (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- 5x on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – Chase Travel Portal
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards/Chase Travel
- The begins immediately for new cardmembers and after your account anniversary for existing cardmembers
- 10% Anniversary Bonus
- Every year you keep the card, your total spend will yield a 10% points bonus. If you spend $10k in a year, you’ll get 1k bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® continues to redeem at 1.25c in the Chase Travel Portal and the slew of other benefits remain in tact including primary rental car insurance, purchase protections, etc.
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- No foreign transaction fees
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Primary rental car coverage is my favorite
We keep an up to date spreadsheet that lists the best ever offers: You can find that spreadsheet here.
Historically 80k is a very, very good offer and hit in both 2022 and 2023. In 2021, we saw the offer hit an all time high of 100k. Who knows if that will ever come back.
Cards that earn flexible points and should be used on the bulk of your purchases.
Cards that earn fixed points in the currency of the airline/hotel and can not be transferred at attractive rates. These cards yield benefits that make it worth keeping, but not necessarily worth putting a lot of your everyday spend on.