We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Don’t forget: Earn 25k bonus points for 100k Amex Biz Plat referral
The 100k sign up bonus for the American Express Business Platinum is ending next week on Jan 25th. It really is an outstanding deal if you can make the $15k in min spend in 90 days. What’s even better? If you currently hold an Amex Biz Plat you can refer people to the card and earn 25k points yourself ( I wrote about a backend trick that generated the referral last year ). In fact, I referred 3 people last year and earned the bonus 3 times…which runs contrary to the published maximum being 55k referral points per calendar year. If you have someone that you could refer…do it! Earn 25k bonus points for 100k Amex Biz Plat referral and bolster your balance!
The cookie jar is open people!
25k bonus points for a referral is outstanding.
The best thing about this is everyone wins!
Even if the person you’re referring this card to can’t make the 15k spend to hit the total 100k bonus…it’s still a beneficial offer compared to the other typical referrals and public offers of 40k points.
Here are some perks I love about my Amex Business Platinum
- 1000,000 bonus points = valued at just $0.015 per point that’s worth a $1500
- $200 annual airline fee reimbursement –
- The airline reimbursement is per calendar year vs the cardmember year of which the annual fee is based.
- If you buy AA gift cards you actually get reimbursed as of when this article is published – I just confirmed it was working for 2017.
- Global Entry fee reimbursement – worth $100
- Priority Pass Select membership – worth ~ $400
- Delta Sky Club lounge access – when flying on Delta
- Centurion Lounge access – network expanding and very worthwhile
- Access to Fine Hotels and Resorts
- Amazing benefits such as free breakfast, resort credits, room upgrades, early check in, late check out, etc
- Lately I’ve been using Virtuoso and Citi buy 3get1 but this is still of some value.
- Over 20 transfer partners: like Singapore Air, Air Canada, Air France, British Airways
- I love the transfers to Sing and Air Canada
- SPG gold status – which you can use to get Marriott Gold
- Hilton Honors gold status
- Boingo free wi-fi at more than 1,000,000 hotspots around the globe
- The Hotel selection
- slightly different that Fine Hotels and Resorts, but provides great benefits, credits, and upgrades
- Return protection on goods a store won’t take back, you get reimbursement up to $1000/year $300/item
- 10 Free GOGO in flight WIFI passes. Per Year
- Valued at just $10/piece this is another $200
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns unlimited 1.5x Ultimate Rewards with no annual fee. Enjoy 5x on groceries up to $12k a year + $200/20k welcome bonus!
♥ Earn 20k Bonus Points or $200 after $500 Spend in 3 months
♥1.5x on all purchases, unlimited
♥5x on grocery stores, up to $12k ( no Target/WalMart)