We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I consider Turkish to be one of the most valuable sleeper programs floating around. It’s a transfer partner of a few transferrable credit card programs, but most people aren’t familiar with it and never use it. For those of you that do use it, you may not know that if you refer a friend to the program you can earn 500 miles per person that signs up and flies with Turkish. It’s capped at 2500 miles and the biggest caveat is that the person you refer must fly a flight on Turkish to earn the points. It doesn’t however say that it needs to be a revenue fare which could be useful if flying an award flight on Turkish in the future.
Turkish is a partner of Citi, Cap1 and Bilt
One of the best uses is flying from the USA to Europe for just 45k miles. Unreal deal
- You earn 500 miles when someone uses your referral to sign and flies Turkish Airlines
- It doesn’t say that it has to be a revenue fare…so that could be useful
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- With You&Friends, you can invite as many people as you wish to become Miles&Smiles members, and you can earn Miles from a maximum of five people.
- You must provide the name, surname and e-mail address of the person you are inviting.
- When the person you invite to become a member signs up and flies their first flight with Turkish Airlines, you can earn 500 Miles.
- You can earn up to 2,500 Miles through You&Friends.
- If the person you invite is already a Miles&Smiles member, you cannot earn Miles.
- Miles earned through You&Friends are subject to the Miles&Smiles program terms and conditions.
- A Miles&Smiles account must be opened using the link on the You&Friends image.
- You must sign in to invite friends to become Miles&Smiles members.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else (beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out (previously 2x – beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on select streaming (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs -(beginning 8/16/21)
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points. (beginning 8/16/21)