We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I consider Turkish to be one of the most valuable sleeper programs floating around. It’s a transfer partner of a few transferrable credit card programs, but most people aren’t familiar with it and never use it. For those of you that do use it, you may not know that if you refer a friend to the program you can earn 500 miles per person that signs up and flies with Turkish. It’s capped at 2500 miles and the biggest caveat is that the person you refer must fly a flight on Turkish to earn the points. It doesn’t however say that it needs to be a revenue fare which could be useful if flying an award flight on Turkish in the future.
Turkish is a partner of Citi, Cap1 and Bilt
One of the best uses is flying from the USA to Europe for just 45k miles. Unreal deal
- You earn 500 miles when someone uses your referral to sign and flies Turkish Airlines
- It doesn’t say that it has to be a revenue fare…so that could be useful
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- With You&Friends, you can invite as many people as you wish to become Miles&Smiles members, and you can earn Miles from a maximum of five people.
- You must provide the name, surname and e-mail address of the person you are inviting.
- When the person you invite to become a member signs up and flies their first flight with Turkish Airlines, you can earn 500 Miles.
- You can earn up to 2,500 Miles through You&Friends.
- If the person you invite is already a Miles&Smiles member, you cannot earn Miles.
- Miles earned through You&Friends are subject to the Miles&Smiles program terms and conditions.
- A Miles&Smiles account must be opened using the link on the You&Friends image.
- You must sign in to invite friends to become Miles&Smiles members.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
Capital One lit the premium card market on fire when it dropped this card. It quickly was added to our wallet for the following reason!
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $10k Spend in 6 months
♥$300 Annual Travel credit within Capital One Travel Portal
♥2x on every single purchase without limit
♥10x on hotels and car rentals purchased via Capital One Travel
♥5x on airfare purchased within Capital One Travel
♥Erase any travel purchase off your card at a penny a piece with Capital One Travel Eraser
- Access to the Capital One lounge network
- Priority Pass access ( including restaurants for you and two guests ) Authorized Users have access as well
♥ 10k Anniversary Miles every year you keep the card – worth $100 in Capital One Travel or transferred to partners
♥$395 Annual Fee
If you spend more than $400 a year on travel, you’ll quickly offset the annual fee with the $300 travel credit and 10k anniversary bonus. The rest is gravy. And you can add up to 4 Authorized Users fee free!