We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Review: EVA Air Infinity Lounge TPE
Welcome to the future! It’s no secret that EVA loves Hello Kitty. They have Hello Kitty planes, and even a huge Hello Kitty “experience” before you go through security. So it’s no surprise that they designed a lounge that Hello Kitty would want to visit. As you will see in the pics below, this lounge takes a very avant-garde approach to design and lighting. Although this lounge is definitely not my style, it’s the kind of thing you want to see when you leave your home country…something different. Plus, I think Miles may have a crush on Hello Kitty so we’re probably going to have to fly EVA Royal Laurel again so he can spit some game 😉 Without further adieu, the EVA Air Infinity Lounge TPE
- December, 2016
- Access via Royal Laurel
- Or if you’re Star Alliance Gold
Grab your boarding pass we’re going through security!
Sometimes you just need a sign…
There are quite a few EVA Air lounges so double check your pass
Just so there’s no confusion of who’s allowed to come in…
Turn right and you’ll see the main seating areas as well as the work stations and lockers.
I’m wondering if Eminem visited this lounge before filming the video for Rap God…
Anyways we found a spot next to a tree on vacation from Las Vegas pretending to be a bench.
The lounge was very crowded and we locked down a spot to hang for a bit and grab a snack.
There was a nice blend of Western and Asian selections. And for those who crave some Anti Meridiem XO – you can indulge.
I had two, two scoop ice cream cones. Vacay diets are the best. Don’t judge me.
After my belly was full I checked out the showers. You’ll need to drop off your boarding pass to get a key. And then enjoy your “fantasy flow” WAYO!
You don’t fly half way around the world to go to another Admiral’s Club, do you? I didn’t think so. The lounge is different and we like that. Enjoy it for a bit, and if you’re looking for something that’s cut from the thread you’re used to…saunter on down to the Plaza Premium Lounge and whip out your priority pass. If Skrillex is somewhere on your playlist…I’d suggest setting a genius playlist and give your experience a little dubstep cause you’ll certainly be asking yourself, Where are you now?
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIPFirst Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Business Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admirals Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns unlimited 1.5x Ultimate Rewards with no annual fee. Enjoy 5x on groceries up to $12k a year + $200/20k welcome bonus!
♥ Earn 20k Bonus Points or $200 after $500 Spend in 3 months
♥1.5x on all purchases, unlimited
♥5x on grocery stores, up to $12k ( no Target/WalMart)