We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Here’s the MMWeek in Review: a list of everything that’s happened this week at MonkeyMiles.
It’s been a busy busy week here at Monkey Miles. There have been many reviews, tips, and tutorials. I hope that I’ve entertained you, put a smile on your face, and given you some knowledge that will help you earn more points to take better trips. After all, our slogan here at MonkeyMiles is: More Lux, Less Bucks.
Sunday, June 12th:
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta Review: Club Ocean Front Hot Tub
- A Tip to Getting an Upgrade on A321T as American Airlines Platinum
Monday, June 13th
- MMTIP: How to get more than a 24 hour hold with American Airlines
- Last Chance to buy Alaska Air Miles with a 50% bonus
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland Review
Tuesday, June 14th
- Why you must visit the Biltmore Estate once in your life
- Fly r/t business class for $1672 using the American 100k bonus and 10% points sale
- Costco and Sam’s will be Chase Freedom 5x categories for the rest of the year
Wednesday, June 15th
- A great piece of goodwill from American Airlines
- MMTIP: Book the ITA MATRIX using BOOKWITHMATRIX
- Tutorial: How to check how much you’ve spent on Freedom 5x category
Thursday, June 16th
- Singapore Air announces nonstop flights SFO-SIN starting October 2016
- British Airways First Class review: Seattle to London
- Activate your Chase Freedom 5x category for 3rd quarter
- Use Amex Hilton Surpass referral to generate 100k points sign up
Friday, June 17th
- American Airlines Business Class A321T review: JFK-LAX
- How I earned 7x Ultimate Rewards on new windows
- Hidden cities found near Cambodia’s Angkor Wat
Saturday, June 18th
- Ending Soon: 75k sign up bonus for Amex Plat Mercedes Benz
- American Airlines Admiral’s club review: JFK Termainl 8
- Why Etihad’s business studio is the best $7 I’ve ever spent
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.