We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
If you max out the deal you’ll be getting Alaska Air Mileage Plan miles at just under $0.02/mile
I just wrote an article a few days ago about Alaska Air Award Sweet spot: Middle East
Some other notables: business/first
- US-Europe on American for 50k and 62.5k
- US-Europe on BA First: 70k + fees ( which are substantial)
- US-Asia on Cathay Pacific: 50k and 70k
- US-Africa on Cathay Pacific: 50k and 70k
- US-China on Hainan: 50k
- US-Australia on Cathay Pacific: 60k and 80k
- US-Australia on Fiji: 50k
- US-Australia on Qantas: 55k and 70k
Another way to think of this is the cash value of these flights. These are great values as alternatives to buying a ticket.
- American to Europe in business/first: $1000/$1250 each way
- British Airways to Europe in First: $1400 + taxes and fees each way
- Cathay Pacific to Asia in biz/first: $1000/$1400 each way
- Cathay Pacific to Africa in bis/first: $1000/$1400 each way
- Hainan to China in biz: $1000 each way
- Cathay to Australia in biz/first: $1200/$1600 each way
- Fiji Air to Australia in biz: $1000 each way
- Qanta to Australia: $1100 and $1400 each way
*People have also had success repeating this offer as many times as they want. So if you want to buy a Million, I’m pretty sure you can.
Don’t forget Alaska allows free stopovers!
You can break up your trip and see another city En Route to your final destination. So if you’re thinking of taking a trip to the Taj Mahal you can stop in Hong Kong along the way. Hong Kong is a really cool city and worth spending a few days touring. I also mentioned in the Middle East post you can stop in London en route to the Middle East * you will definitely pay taxes and fees going through London tho.
Alaska Air Mileage Plan miles are great for International Premium Cabin redemptions
You can read my Cathay Pacific Business review and First is on my list to experience
British Airways First Class which my parents loved on their Trip Around the World
American Airlines Business Class 777-300ER – review to be published in the next couple weeks. Miles loved it
- Europe for 50k in business and 62.5 in first class
Don’t forget that Japan Airlines is a new partner as well and their chart should be available soon, this will offer stopovers in Tokyo!
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.