We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
This offer may no longer be available
As reported by DOC, there is a new best ever offer in town on Chase’s IHG Premier. Personally, I think this is a great card to pick up for the annual night certificate, 4th night free on award bookings, Global Entry refund credit, and IHG Platinum status. With a best ever welcome bonus…you do the math.
- 80k after $2k spend in 3 months after account opening
- 40k after another $3k spend in 6 months after account opening
- $50 statement credit after a single purchase
All the same benefits like:
- A free night after each account anniversary year
- These are currently valid at properties 40k points and below
- 4th night free when redeeming points
- 20% off purchased points
- Can’t be stacked with points sales tho
- 10x points at IHG hotels
- 2x points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- Platinum status at IHG while holding the card
- Global Entry/TSA Pre fee credit every 4 years ($100)
- No Foreign Transaction
- $89 annual fee
Now almost all Chase cards are limited by 5/24 so if you’re over…unfortunately you’re out of luck.
Is it worth it?
I think its a best ever offer on a card that keeps on giving each and every year you hold it. If you’re at all thinking of picking one up…this is a killer offer. The 40k annual night free combined with a 4th night free on award bookings are two of the biggest reasons this is a long term hold card for me and my family. Every situation is different so make sure you act in your own best interest, but I’m impressed with the offer.
120k would get you two nights at the Intercontinental Sydney
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
Capital One lit the premium card market on fire when it dropped this card. It quickly was added to our wallet for the following reason!
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $10k Spend in 6 months
♥$300 Annual Travel credit within Capital One Travel Portal
♥2x on every single purchase without limit
♥10x on hotels and car rentals purchased via Capital One Travel
♥5x on airfare purchased within Capital One Travel
♥Erase any travel purchase off your card at a penny a piece with Capital One Travel Eraser
- Access to the Capital One lounge network
- Priority Pass access ( including restaurants for you and two guests ) Authorized Users have access as well
♥ 10k Anniversary Miles every year you keep the card – worth $100 in Capital One Travel or transferred to partners
♥$395 Annual Fee
If you spend more than $400 a year on travel, you’ll quickly offset the annual fee with the $300 travel credit and 10k anniversary bonus. The rest is gravy. And you can add up to 4 Authorized Users fee free!