We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Why I would HIGHLY recommend Experience Egypt Tours to visit Cairo, the Pyramids, and Sphinx
First things first…this wasn’t sponsored, etc. I’m highlighting our tour company because from a western perspective there is a lot of worry surrounding security, what to expect, etc. I’d be lying if I wasn’t hesitant as well, and even cancelled a prior trip due to those concerns, and I’m no expert regarding geopolitical issues, but I do travel a lot, and if I was hesitant, you probably are too. After going to Egypt, I’m very eager to go back. I’m not certainly not promising a worry free trip, or issues are resolved, but what I can say is that our tour company provided an incredible experience start to finish.
I was put in contact with Mohamed Bahaa via Fabio Vilela ( https://passageirodeprimeira.com/ ) who trusted EET to help him with a family trip. I couldn’t have been happier. From meet and greet at the airport, expedited visas, an extremely well spoken and educated guide ( Rady ), and an entirely private tour. We were on constant contact from booking, pickup, during the trip, and after. We always had an english speaking guide with us, the van was late model, clean, comfortable, and air conditioned, and any questions we had were always answered.
Our tour included
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Expedited Visa processing
- Private transfer to the hotel
- Private tour for 4
- Egyptian Museum
- Pyramids of Giza
- Palace of Perfumes tour
- Papyrus Museum
I’ve put together a video highlighting what we saw on our trip, but if you’re at all considering visiting Cairo, Valley of the Kings, and even Jordan, I would reach out to Mohamed: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them we sent you 🙂
We also stayed at the Ritz Carlton Cairo – read our entire review here.
This was part of a trip that took us to:
Israel, Jordan, Egypt, and Doha
- Planning a trip to the Holy Land including how we got the points, which points we used, etc.
- Finding Award space on United’s Polaris for 3 people
- Finding Award space on Qatar Qsuites for 4 people
- Booking a Quad on Qatar QSuites with individual record locators
- My Experience using Groundlink
- St. Regis New York
- Intercontinental Barclay New York
- United Polaris Lounge Newark
- United Polaris Business Class 777-300ER Newark to Tel Aviv
- Reflections on our trip to Israel
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv
- Visiting the Holy Sites of Jerusalem
- Crowne Plaza Jerusalem
- Why Masada should be on your Israeli bucket list.
- Sea of Galilee Hotel
- Combined 2nd review of Intercontinental David in Tel Aviv ( this time in Club room )
- Royal Jordanian Economy TLV-AMM-CAI
- Ritz Carlton Cairo booked via STARS
- Why I would HIGHLY recommend Experience Egypt Tours to visit Cairo
- Royal Jordanian Economy from CAI to AMM to Aqaba
- Problems to avoid getting a Jordanian Visa
- Intercontinental Aqaba
- Why Wadi Rum should be on your bucket list
- Martian Tent at the Mazayen Rum Camp Wadi Rum
- Marriott Petra
- Why you need a full day at Petra
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea
- Royal Jordanian Business Class Amman to Doha
- St Regis Doha – Empire Suite
- Qatar Airways Business Class Lounge Doha
- Qatar Airways QSuites Doha to Dallas
- American Express Centurion Lounge Dallas
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns very valuable points in both dining and travel. Enjoy an all time high sign up bonus as well!
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥2x on dining + travel worldwide without cap
♥Earns some of the most valuable points in the industry