Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Review: Orchid Lounge SGN
The Orchid Lounge is a bit dated, nice, BUT in a rare occurrence, I was told not to take any pictures. I still snuck a few in, but I apologize in advance for not having the usual quantity of photos. We had an early departure to Siem Reap and arrived at the lounge with about 15-20 mins to kill. I thought it’d be a great opportunity to check out another Priority Pass Lounge and snap a few quick pics. We’d already had an INCREDIBLE breakfast from room service at the Park Hyatt Saigon so we grabbed a juice and enjoyed the Orchid Lounge SGN for a bit.
It’s easy to miss the lounge.
The entrance is tucked down a small hallway in between gates 10-14 and 17. You’ll walk down a small little hallway and take either the stairs or elevator to the entrance.
- When: January 2017
- Where: SGN ( Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City Airport)
- Hours: 6am to 2am daily
- Access: Priority Pass from Citi Prestige
- Below is a list of all the programs that will gain you access.
Aerial shot of the lounge
The views are pretty awesome, the appointments a bit older, and as you can see – a lot of space. The lounge was basically empty, and I’m not sure if that was a result of it being hard to find, or something else. The rest of the airport was quite busy, so it wasn’t a lack of traffic, but there were plenty of seats avail.
Hot food options
I was stuffed and didn’t have any of the food and it was about this time that I was told to shut it down. There were noodles, rice, and a couple of meat options. At the end there were a few salad selections and another table had a small selection of fruit.
Private work space:
Shhhhhhh, When no one was looking I snapped another pic of the work area. Private, plenty of room, and a internet access.
Another sneaky pic. Lychee Juice. SOOOOOO good
The last covert pic…the view. Nice to kick back for a few mins, drink an exotic juice, enjoy the bright sunny day, watch some plane action, and get excited for Siem Reap!
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIPFirst Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Business Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admirals Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD