We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
The Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast is phenom
Is it the most important meal of the day? It is if it’s free. And if you’re a top tier Diamond or soon to be Globalist, free breakfast is a perk of your status. Here’s the problem. Not all complimentary breakfasts are created equal. If you’re on vacay, in a city with a great nightlife, you’re jetlagged, or you just love to sleep, a breakfast that ends at 10 or 11am may be an effort to make. On a normal day, I don’t really have breakfast when I wake up even though I do LOVE breakfast food. So the only reason I pig out in the morning on vacation is because I want to get my money’s worth and enjoy a baller breakfast spread. Well, The Park Hyatt Saigon breakfast is phenom.
- When: January 2017
- Status: Diamond
- Perks: Buffet Breakfast as well as off menu. No limit was given
- Weekdays: 6am to 10:30am
- Weekends & Holidays: 6am to 11am
- Out of pocket cost: 520,000 VND or ~$23
- If you don’t get a free breakfast…
It’s 100% worth paying.It’s 10000000% worth paying.
- If you don’t get a free breakfast…
It’s served in “Opera.” Aptly named because I do think of you, think of you fondly.
It also overlooks the Opera house.
There are seating areas both inside the restaurant and also outside in an glass enclosed sitting area. You’ll pass the Pastry Boutique as you enter on the left which has fantastic sweets treats. We always chose the all glass room.
The breakfast buffet offers an incredible selection.
Luckily there were explanations for this wonderment of morning cuisine!
I love Bircher Mueslix and Smoked Salmon. It’s like my hotel version of drinking ginger ale on an airplane. I can not NOT have it. The Park Hyatt Saigon must need it too – they’re in the same case!!!
I nearly dove head first into those donuts. LOVE. And healthier options…Jack Fruit, Pomelo, and Dragon Fruit. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
Order whatever you want off the menu as well.
The Donuts were filled…YUM! Fresh Coconut Water and French Pressed Coffee.
One of my many rounds 😉
I would highly, highly recommend the breakfast at the Park Hyatt Saigon. If you’re burning the midnight oil, and you’re top tier, order free room service. But, if you’re early to rise, love breakfast, enjoy trying new things, have lungs, are living and breathing, I would saunter downstairs with an empty stomach and be ready to chow down. There were so many delicious options that I could have spent hours stuffing my face, luckily Saigon has a lot to offer, and we had to leave to investigate. Otherwise I would have had to move my belt over more notches than I’d like to admit 😉
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIPFirst Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Business Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admirals Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers