We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Referral bonuses are an incredible way to earn points ( be aware of 1099s being sent though ), and I try and do my best to max out each card’s annual referral limit. Today, while I was perusing my Chase account, I noticed my balance had spiked and figured a referral bonus had posted. Typically Chase, will send out an email notifying you that a referral bonus has posted, but despite my balance going up, I didn’t receive an email. I decided to play around and see which account had earned the bonus. While doing so, I stumbled across a nice little feature that shows you a break down of all your point earning, but specifically, your annual total of points earned from referrals. This is a great tool to use and can be accessed with just two steps.
Step 1: Log into your account.
You’ll see the toolbar at the top. Click the 3 lines for the drop down menu
You’ll see the following menu – click Rewards Activity
Step 2: After you click “Rewards Activity” you’ll see the following chart.
As you can see below, I received a refer-a-friend bonus on my Chase Ink Business Preferred.
Here’s a list of the current referral bonuses available
As always, please see our main Chase Refer A Friend page where you can leave your links.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 15k per referral – 75k max per year
- Chase Freedom – $50/5kUR per referral – $500/50k max per year
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – $100/10kUR per referral – $500/50k Max per year
- Chase Ink Business Preferred – 20kUR per referral – 100k max per year
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited – $150 or 15k points per referral – $750 or 75k max per year.
- Chase Ink Business Cash – No Referral – Refers to Ink Business Unlimited – $150 or 15k points per referral – $750 or 75k max per year.
- Chase Ink Business Plus – No Referral – Refers to Ink Business Preferred – 20k per referral – 100k max per year
- Chase Southwest Cards – 10k points per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase United Explorer Plus – 10k United Miles per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Business – 20k Marriott per referral – 100k max per year
- Chase World of Hyatt – 5k Hyatt points per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase IHG Premier – 10k IHG points per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase Disney – 100 Disney Dollars per referral – 500 Disney Dollars max per year
You can help out the site by using our Referrals links – feel free to leave yours below
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.