We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Referral bonuses are an incredible way to earn points ( be aware of 1099s being sent though ), and I try and do my best to max out each card’s annual referral limit. Today, while I was perusing my Chase account, I noticed my balance had spiked and figured a referral bonus had posted. Typically Chase, will send out an email notifying you that a referral bonus has posted, but despite my balance going up, I didn’t receive an email. I decided to play around and see which account had earned the bonus. While doing so, I stumbled across a nice little feature that shows you a break down of all your point earning, but specifically, your annual total of points earned from referrals. This is a great tool to use and can be accessed with just two steps.
Step 1: Log into your account.
You’ll see the toolbar at the top. Find Rewards Activity.
Step 2: Click Rewards activity and you’ll see the following chart.
As you can see below, I received a refer-a-friend bonus on my Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Here’s a list of the current referral bonuses available
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 15k per referral – 75k max per year
- Chase Freedom – $50/5kUR per referral – $500/50k max per year
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – $100/10kUR per referral – $500/50k Max per year
- Chase Ink Business Preferred – 20kUR per referral – 100k max per year
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited – $150 or 15k points per referral – $750 or 75k max per year.
- Chase Ink Business Cash – No Referral – Refers to Ink Business Unlimited – $150 or 15k points per referral – $750 or 75k max per year.
- Chase Ink Business Plus – No Referral – Refers to Ink Business Preferred – 20k per referral – 100k max per year
- Chase Southwest Cards – 10k points per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase United Explorer Plus – 10k United Miles per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Business – 20k Marriott per referral – 100k max per year
- Chase World of Hyatt – 5k Hyatt points per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase IHG Premier – 10k IHG points per referral – 50k max per year
- Chase Disney – 100 Disney Dollars per referral – 500 Disney Dollars max per year
You can help out the site by using our Referrals links
|Chase Ink Business Preferred||80k after $5k spend
Free Cell phone insurance
$95 Annual Fee
|Chase Sapphire Preferred||60k after $4k spend
2x dining, travel
$95 Annual Fee
|Chase Freedom||$150 after $500 spend
5x rotating categories
No Annual Fee
|Chase Ink Business Unlimited||Earn $500 after $300 spend in 3 months. Earn 1.5x on every purchase|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited||Earn 3% back on all purchases up to $20k|
|Chase IHG Premier||Earn 80k after spending $2k in 3 months|
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
This is an amazing premium card offering a stand out welcome offer that could earn you 225k points! Our favorite perk is the oustanding 10x bonus points on gas and groceries for 6 months and up to $15k spend! It’s pumped full of perks and travel benefits we love.
♥ Earn 75k points welcome offer after spending $5000 in 6 months
♥10x on gas and groceries, up to $15k, for first 6 months of card membership
♥5x flights booked via Amex Travel and directly with airlines
♥Amazing annual credits: $200 Uber credits, $200 Airline incidental fees, and $100 Saks Fifth Avenue credit
♥Comped Hotel Status: Marriott Gold + Hilton Gold
♥Over 20 transfer partners to achieve aspirational flights and hotel redemptions