In the interest of full disclosure, Monkey Miles earns compensation through affiliate links and referrals. You do not have to use them, but we greatly appreciate your readership and support. We do our best to provide you with the best deals on credit cards, but we do not provide information on all cards in the marketplace. Opinions expressed are our own and do not reflect those of any entity being reviewed and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by those entities. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please read my disclosure policy for further details.
MMWeek in Review: August 1st-6th, 2016
Each week, here at Monkey Miles, we will give you a summary of all that was published the prior week. We know that your weeks can be BANANAS and you don’t have time to check in every day, so here’s a summary of all that has happened in our MMWeek in Review
Monday, August 1st
- MMMonday Memo: AA’s Revenue Based Earnings start today
- Miles rocked out with the BA crew from Dusseldorf to London
Tuesday, August 2nd
Wednesday, August 3rd
- AA discounts purchased miles again: up to 85k bonus AA miles
- Convert SPG to AA with 50% bonus
- United’s Billion Mile Giveaway: Win 1 Million Miles!
Thursday, August 4th
- San Francisco Centurion Lounge review
- My Experience Using Dublin for cheaper Business Class
- Rumor Update #2: Chase Sapphire Reserve: Pic + Min Spend + More deets