Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
An American Express card that earns Membership Rewards should be in your wallet. It’s a no brainer. If you don’t have one, get one, those points are the gateway to flying you like the baller you were born to be. I thought I’d throw together a quick list of options that you can exercise to blow your Instagram out of the water and get a flood of doubletaps flowing your way…International First Class. I mean…who doesn’t want to luxuriate in the finest commercial aviation has to offer? I know this monkey does. Here’s 5 ways you can fly International First Class for 75k Amex Points or less.
American Express airline transfer partners: the key is finding the sweet spots.
Aeroplan 70k USA to Western Europe.
Virgin Atlantic 75k ROUNDTRIP, LHR to PEK on Air China
- London to Beijing on Air China
- This is the only route you can make this redemption
- Air China doesn’t have the BEST of reputatiosn when it comes to service, but 75k miles roundtrip can’t be beat.
- Even better…Amex routinely has transfer bonuses. Last year it got to 30% – that meant you could nab this for just 58k miles. An amazing deal to get into Asia in comfort.
Singapore Airlines, Singapore Suites 76k miles East Coast to Europe
- JFK to Fra in Singapore Suites 76k
- This is an experience that should be on your bucket list
Etihad GuestMiles 62.5k and 67.5k on American Airlines
- Redeem from Asia 2 on American for 67.5k
- Asia 1 on American for just 62.5k
- South America 2 for just 62.5k
British Airways Avios 68k
- between 3k and 4k miles you can fly in First Class during off peak travel for just 68k points
- routes like ORD, BOS, JFK to London
- Singapore to Sydney on a fifth freedom route
- downside is high taxes and fees
For some more points, here are two other options for getting an amazing experience out of your points.
Emirates First Class 85k
- Milan to New York is a fifth freedom route
- taxes and fees are roughly 250 Euros
Virgin Atlantic 110k RoundTrip on ANA First Class
- comes out to just 55k miles each way
- 9001 miles to 11000 ( enough to fly LAX to Tokyo)
- can shore up the account with Citi or Chase as well.
Keep an eye out of Amex to Virgin transfer bonuses. Last year it got to a 30% bonus which meant all you’d need was 85k points to fly roundtrip to Tokyo in one of the world’s finest first class cabins. This is when I’d make the transfer.