We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I’ve used Uber Eats and DoorDash more times than I can remember this year, and one of the ways I’ve saved quite a bit on delivery fees was having comped 12 month DashPass with Chase Sapphire Preferred and 12 months Uber Eats Pass via Amex Plat/Gold/Green. Originally, the DashPass was due to expire on 12/31/21, but it was recently extended until 3/31/22.
Once you’ve activated it, you’ll have a complimentary 12 months of DashPass which gives you free delivery on subtotals over $12 ($25 in California, for merchants more than five miles away from delivery location) and (ii) DashPass eligible grocery stores with subtotals over $25
Chase Sapphire Preferred had a litany of new benefits added this year and now comes with the following:
- 5x on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – Chase Travel Portal ( Beginning August 16th, 2021 )
- 3x on dining, including eligible delivery services for takeout & dining out ( Beginning August 16th, 2021 )
- 3x on select streaming services (Beginning August 16th, 2021 )
- 3x on online grocery purchases (Beginning August 16th, 2021 )
- (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards/Chase Travel
- (Beginning August 16th, 2021 )
- The begins immediately for new cardmembers and after your account anniversary for existing cardmembers
- 10% Anniversary Bonus (Beginning August 16th, 2021 )
- Every year you keep the card, your total spend will yield a 10% points bonus. If you spend $10k in a year, you’ll get 1k bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred continues to redeem at 1.25c in the Chase Travel Portal and the slew of other benefits remain in tact including primary rental car insurance, purchase protections, etc.
- Points are transferrable to 13 Ultimate Rewards partners
- Redeem in the Chase Travel center for 1.25 cents per point
- Complimentary 12 months of DashPass until 3/31/22
- No foreign transaction fees
- Suite of Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Primary rental car coverage is my favorite
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.