We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Amazon is slowly taking over the world one day shipping at a time. I opened up my Amex account this morning and discovered a fantastic, and easy to hit, targeted offer with Amazon via Amex Offers. Often times Amex Offers can require very targeted retailers, or spending a hefty sum, but this one is easily reached and hopefully you’re able to take advantage of it too. If you’re unfamiliar with Amex Offers, read our detailed post on it here.
- Spend $75, get 1500 MR
- Must be completed by 11/15/19
- Amazon.com or US mobile app
- Here’s a list of the exclusions
- Offer not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive
Here are the 5 American Express Cards that I keep and links to their current offers and why we have them in our wallet and recommend your consideration. We not only get targeted for more Amex Offers, but also receive referral bonuses ( and so can you ) on each and every card. It’s how we earn over 500k points a year without spending a dime.
- American Express Platinum
- American Express Gold
- American Express Business Platinum
- American Express Blue Business
- American Express Blue Business Plus
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers