We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Luxury London Hotels you can book with Points
London is one of my favorite cities in the world. It was the first city I visited that was overseas, it’s where I studied abroad, and of any city outside America, it’s the one I’ve spent the most time in. Long story short – I love the London’s history, food, theatre, parks, nightlife, etc… it’s truly an incredible city. In the past couple years I’ve been back in a different capacity. A couple nights here, a couple nights there. While I still see friends, I don’t stay with them, and have opted to frequent hotels. I’ve been making my way around the city, trying out different locations, different hotel programs, and thought it could be useful to lay out a small guide as to where I’ve been, and also a few spots I’d like to visit. Here are some luxury london hotel YOU can book with points.
The 7 hotels I’ve stayed at that you could too…by using points.
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House London – 45k Marriott Rewards
- This is an iconic hotel with great access to the tube, park lane, and Hyde Park with an OUTSTANDING CLUB LOUNGE.
- Marriott Park Lane – 45k Marriott Rewards
- Looks large, but feels like a luxury boutique hotel on the corner of Park Lane and Oxford Street. Old Money. Probably the most luxuriously appointed of all the hotels I’ve stayed out on this list.
- London Edition – 50k Marriott Rewards
- Uber cool, sexy hotel with a nightlife vibe designed by hotelier Ian Schrager
- Waldorf Hilton London – 60k Hilton Honors
- London Landmark with some fresh paint and newly renovated rooms right off Covent Garden. Great for theater goers
- Intercontinental London Park Lane – 60k IHG
- Outstanding location on Hyde Park Corner. Walking distance to Harrod’s.
- Conrad London – 80k Hilton Honors
- Near Parliament, Westminster Abbey. Great Location with the St James tube stop within a couple mins walk.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf – 70k points
Of those 6 where would I look to stay again?
- Pure Luxury?
- Marriott Park Lane
- Theater/Night Life?
- Waldorf Hilton
- Sexy, cool vibe close to Soho?
- Best Free Night?
- Best Club Lounge
- Grosvenor House
- Wouldn’t choose again…
- Radisson Blu Edwardian
- All things considered…I’d probably stay at the Marriott Park Lane or the Grosvenor House. The location is essentially the same. I was really impressed with how intimate the Marriott Park Lane felt, the quality of the rooms, but the club lounge at Grosvenor is hard to beat…
Hotels I’d like to check out:
- Marriott Grosvenor Park – 45k Marriott Rewards
- Great Location…would be an interesting comparison
- Renaissance St. Pancras – 45k Marriott Rewards
- No Mas Coach has raved about the service. I take the train almost every time I’m in London out of St. Pancras and have long fancied a stay at this gorgeous looking hotel. I’ll have to check it out at some point.
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow – roughly £100
- I think this could be a good review for travelers looking for an overnight at the airport.
- London Marriott County Hall – 45k Marriott Rewards
- Right on the Thames…looks amazing. I actually toured the lobby 2 years ago and thought it
- Sheraton Grand Park Lane – 20 SPG or 60k Marriott Rewards
- This would almost complete my “Points hotels along Park Lane” tour. Would be a good comparison to the Marriott Park Lane, Grosvenor house, Intercontiental, and….at some point the Hilton Park Lane.
- Hyatt Regency London – 25k World of Hyatt
- I can never find this hotel with Cash + Points. I’ve tried every time I’ve come to town and not a single time is it available. I can’t see plopping 25k points down tho. One of these times it’ll open up and it would be a nice comparison as it’s not too far from the Park Lane Points hotels.
- Andaz Liverpool – 25k World of Hyatt
- Same as the Hyatt Regency London…I can never land Cash + Points rates. But I think it’d be fun to stay more East London. It’s near the Liverpool station, and would just be a different experience.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else (beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out (previously 2x – beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on select streaming (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs -(beginning 8/16/21)
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points. (beginning 8/16/21)