We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
MMWeek in Review: Sept 25th – October 1st
Each week, here at Monkey Miles, we will give you a summary of all that was published the prior week. We know that your weeks can be BANANAS and you don’t have time to check in every day, so here’s a summary of all that has happened in our MMWeek in Review.
- Rumor Alert: Will Amex make an announcement on 10/5?
- Rumor Alert2: Will Amex’s Announcement be the “Tier One”?
Sunday Sept 25th
Monday Sept 26th
- MMMondayMemo: Use Transitive benefits to your advantage
- 3 More Days to Buy Alaska Miles with Mystery Bonus: Up to 50%
Tuesday Sept 27th
- Rumor Alert: Earn 10x at Amazon in Q4 with Chase Freedom
- Rumor Alert: Will Amex be making a big announcement on 10/5?
Wednesday Sept 28th
- Great Deal! Use Marriott Rewards for SPG Cash & Points
- Marriott Vacation Club Owners get elite status post Merger
- Review: The Driskill Hotel, Is room 525 Haunted?
- Rumor Update2: Is Amex’s announcement the TIER ONE?
Thursday Sept 29th
Friday Sept 30th
Saturday Oct 1st
- JW Marriott Austin Review: King Room
- The A380 might be too quiet for me & few BA Club World pix
- United will fly the 787-9 LAX-LHR in Summer 2017
- Review: Afternoon Tea at the Fairmont Macdonald
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns 3-5x on select categories + Enjoy 5x on groceries up to $12k a year + $200/20k welcome bonus and no annual fee!
♥ Earn 20k Bonus Points or $200 after $500 Spend in 3 months
♥5x on travel booked with Chase Travel, 5x on rotating quarterly categories ( capped at $1500 per quarter )
♥5x on grocery stores, up to $12k ( no Target/WalMart) on your first 12 months of cardmembership
♥3x on all dining and qualifying delivery apps
♥0% interest on new purchases for 15 months