We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Review: ACV Business Lounge Hanoi, Vietnam
The ACV Business Lounge Hanoi has something every lounge in the world should get immediately: A bank of massage chairs that would make the Sharper Image jealous. Look at those beefy beauties with absurdly large control pads – if they don’t make you wanna lounge, what will? We had a bit of time before boarding our quick, but super fun Qatar Airways flight from Hanoi to Bangkok. I’m really glad we did. Massage chairs and delicious springs rolls with sweet chili sauce was the perfect setup for some business class luxuriating.
The ACV Business Lounge is located upstairs on level 4 near gate 31.
For all of you out there with dirty minds that is Miles’ tail. Glad we got that out of the way. Let’s go inside. He loves traveling with the Eagle Creek safari duffel bag and Hartmann Herringbone Luxe bags. Yes those are affiliate links, but we do use those items and love them. Worth checking out.
- When: January 2017
- Where: Hanoi Airport
- Entry: Qatar Airways Business Class ticket
Check in was easy peasy. And if you have any questions about the time around the world. Look no further.
Wait a minute. Outside it said ACV Business Lounge. Inside it says NIA International Business Lounge. Two names?! Thank goodness they had massage chairs.
Look at these windows.
Want some food with your windows?
Get your work on.
Then sneak behind the shrubs and get your Massage On.
My biggest complaint was that the lounge was absolutely packed. I don’t know if you could tell by the legions of people in my pictures, but you could barely put together a makeshift curling rink in the main areas. Maybe my expectations are too high, but when did lounges with massage chairs only allocate 3 of them per guest? Next thing you’ll tell me is I can’t take the food downstairs and sell it.
All kidding aside…
I’d recommend sliding into this lounge if you have the time. Pour yourself a glass of wine, ice cold coke, or exotic fruit juice and treat yourself to a couple spring rolls while getting your massage on. It’s pretty nice!
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIPFirst Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Business Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admirals Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
****ALL TIME HIGH 100k OFFER!****
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else (beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out (previously 2x – beginning 8/16/21)
♥3x on select streaming (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs -(beginning 8/16/21)
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary (beginning 8/16/21)
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points. (beginning 8/16/21)