Many of the listings that appear on MonkeyMiles are from companies which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Review: Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Terminal 2 Zone A
This was the 3rd lounge we visited before hopping on an outstanding EVA Air Royal Laurel flight from Taipei to Saigon. First was futuristic EVA Air Infinity lounge, then the Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1 for a quick hello, and finally we have arrived at the Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A – the most traditional of the 3 lounges.
Flash that Priority Pass
Annnnnnnd the doors will open. This lounge literally had sliding doors that opened when you snapped your fingers, or just moved in front of the sensors, but I like to think it’s a finger snapping door.
- When: December 31st 2016
- Where: Taipei Terminal 2 Zone A
- Entry: Priority Pass
- You can also buy entry…go here for details
Immediately to your right you’ll see food options
When we checked in we were informed that they weren’t taking any more orders for breakfast. It’s a cool option that you can order at the window and they’ll bring you a dish. Several people were still finishing up their meals, and they looked quite good!
Ample areas to rest, eat, and get some work done.
I liked the booths at the far end of the main room. If you continue down the hallway you will discover the larger area that Miles was posing in =)
The hallway is lined with sleeping rooms
This is a VERY nice feature that I hadn’t read about online. There were several rooms, you can call ahead to reserve space: +886 (03) 393 1796
VIP rooms that you can reserve, otherwise you’re going to have to sit with all the “normal” people.
The Showers looked very nice
If we had more time to kill in Terminal 2 this would have been my preferred lounge. I liked the novelty of the EVA Air Infinity lounge, but it wasn’t very crowded and the whole ambience was a little much. The other Plaza Premium lounge is a good place for a quick snack or drink, but being amidst the terminal without bathrooms would get old fast. This lounge provides various areas to sit, relax, eat, work, and even sleep. The showers could be in a very nice hotel and the staff was quite accommodating.
This review is a part of the Trip Report: Miles Traces his roots in Southeast Asia
- Delta SkyClub Indianapolis IND
- Delta First Class IND-LAX
- Amex Centurion Pop-UP TBIT
- China Air Business Class 777-300ER LAX-TPE
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Taipei Club Lounge Review
- Taipei 101 Tour
- EVA Air Infinity lounge TPE
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A1
- Plaza Premium Lounge TPE Zone A
- EVA Royal Laurel Business Class TPE – SGN
- Vietnamese Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Saigon Breakfast
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Ho Chi Minh City
- Orchid Lounge SGN
- Cambodian Visa on Arrival Experience
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Viator Ankor Wat Private Tour
- Afternoon Tea Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Plaza Premium Lounge Siem Reap
- Intercontinental Hanoi
- Dragon Legend Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Hilton
- ACV Business Lounge Hanoi
- Qatar Airways Business Class 777-300ER HAN-BKK
- Louis Tavern CIPFirst Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Louis Tavern CIP Business Class Lounge Bangkok BKK
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 BKK-NRT
- American Airlines Admirals Club Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge Tokyo NRT
- Japan Airlines First Class 777-300ER NRT-ORD