We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Big H/T to TikTok User @JordaninDenver for spotting this awesome deal. You can fly roundtrip from the USA to Tahiti for just 40k roundtrip per person. That is a screaming good deal; however, you will be flying in economy, but it would regularly cost 70k roundtrip. Nearly half off. You must search roundtrip, if you don’t, the same dates will price 35k one way.
United operates a flight from SFO to PPT direct.
Here you can see the flight I’m speaking of and how it’s pricing. This is a single leg of a roundtrip itinerary.
Here’s a look at the calendar – this happen to be August/September
Play around with the dates…but there are quite a few to make a
Looking at the return from PPT – there are 5 seats available on the PPT to SFO route.
It looks like there is even more space when leaving from other airports…Here’s a look at Chicago
How do you generate United miles?
The easiest way to generate United miles if you don’t have them is via a transfer from Chase Ultimate Rewards. Chase also has United credit cards, but personally I prefer to keep my points in a transferrable currency like Chase Ultimate Rewards and the deploy them when I want to take a trip.
Chase Cards that I would recommend:
Note that in order to transfer into United you need to hold a Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Ink Business Preferred. The other cards mentioned below are amazing cards in tandem, but earn cashback.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great starter premium card and one that I actually carry
- I think this is a great card to view as your Chase cornerstone
- Chase Freedom Flex and Chase Freedom Unlimited have amazing offers currently running and I would highly recommend both cards
- They were improved in September of 2020 and at least one should be in your wallet
- Chase Sapphire Reserve has an increased offer currently running and comes with added perks and benefits
- Chase Ink Business Preferred is one of the best business cards you can carry and I actually have two of them in my wallet ( different businesses )
- 3x on a litany of categories and earns transferrable points
- Chase Ink Business Cash
- rotating quartely 5x categories make this a great card to keep in your wallet to maximize spend
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited
- Get 1.5x on every single purchase your business makes.
Check out my buy Hilton Honors article where I go into detail about how you can make use of buying Hilton points to get a fantastic deal at the Conrad Bora Bora. Personally, this is a destination i’m eager to experience, but haven’t yet. It could be a great way to spend a honeymoon or anniversary.
I didn’t do an extensive search to see all of the whens and wheres you can make use of this deal, but play around with dates because it seems to be quite easily bookable and Tahiti is opening back up.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
****ALL TIME HIGH 100k OFFER!****
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 100k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥2x on travel
♥2x on dining
♥1x on all purchases