We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
The Viator private tour of the Vatican Musem was the first time I’d used Viator.
I have to say that I was floored with the quality. Our tour was about 12 people and very private. Sev Borzak was the name of our tour guide and in all of the tours I’ve ever taken in my life, he was by far the most knowledgable. It didn’t matter what question you threw at him – he knew it. We had people asking him about obscure pieces of art and he knew them. Not only did he know the artist and style, but he knew the history of the piece and how it influenced not only art, but also the Catholic church. The tour was a little longer than 3 hours and my interested was held the entire time.
Sev Borzak went BEAST MODE on our tour
It’s was fact on facts on facts. Whether it be the Bramante Staircase
Here are some more of the details regarding the tour from Viator itself…but I’d say this tour was worth the money and would highly recommend requesting a ‘SEV’ERELY tourific Vatican Museum experience.
Italy/England 2016 Trip Report
- One World Business Class Lounge Los Angeles Review – Tom Bradley
- SkyTeam Korean Air Lounge Los Angeles Review
- LAX-LHR American Business Class 777-300ER
- London Terminal 4 SkyTeam Business Class Lounge Review
- LHR -FCO Alitalia Business Class A330
- Marriott Rome Park Hotel
- Viator private tour Vatican
- Boscolo Rome Exedra
- NUN Assisi Relais and Spa
- Le Anfore (business class) Lounge
- London Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Review:
- London Terminal 3 British Airways Galleries Lounge Review
- London Terminal 3 Admiral’s Club Review
- LHR-LAX American Business Class 777-300ER – mini cabin
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 80k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months + $50 grocery credit
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥2x on travel
♥2x on dining
♥1x on all purchases