We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
MM Week in Review:
Each week, here at Monkey Miles, we will give you a summary of all that was published the prior week. We know that your weeks can be BANANAS and you don’t have time to check in every day, so here’s a summary of all that has happened!
Monkey Miles Daily Articles
Sunday, July 10th
- A Thought on Cuban Travel
- Things to consider when traveling to Cuba and a brief history of their political situation.
Monday, July 11th
- MMMMonday Memo: One Way Car Rentals
- A weekly Monday Memo giving readers tips for cheaper and better travel options. This week Miles details how renting a car One-way can save a lot of money.
Tuesday, July 12th
- Stacking Opportunity! 10x UR and Up to 1250 AAdvantage miles
- Some ideas pertaining to renting cars and the potential to stack deals to earn even more points.
Wednesday, July 13th
- Changing an AA Pre-Devaluation business class award
- My experience changing an AA award ticket
Thursday, July 14th
- Menage a Credit: American, Citi, and Barclay Strike Deal
- American Airlines secures a deal with both Citi and Barclay for new card issuance
- American Air Business Class LHR-LAX 777-300ER Mini Cabin Review
- Miles reviews American Airlines business class 777-300ER Mini Cabin
- How To: Take the BART to and from SFO
- Tutorial illustrating how to take the BART
Friday July 15h, 2016
- Easy way to find and book Virtuoso Rates online
- Book Virtuoso partner hotels online
- The Best flight attendant ever
- Miles calls out his FAVORITE flight attendant ever
- Sub €500 Dublin to Los Angeles Roundtrip on One World
- Great deals to the states from Dublin
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike because it earns 3-5x on select categories + Enjoy 5x on groceries up to $12k a year + $200/20k welcome bonus and no annual fee!
♥ Earn 20k Bonus Points or $200 after $500 Spend in 3 months
♥5x on travel booked with Chase Travel, 5x on rotating quarterly categories ( capped at $1500 per quarter )
♥5x on grocery stores, up to $12k ( no Target/WalMart) on your first 12 months of cardmembership
♥3x on all dining and qualifying delivery apps
♥0% interest on new purchases for 15 months