We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Amex Offers Hyatt
Throughout the year we see plenty of hotel related Amex Offers, but it’s rare to see one targeting Hyatt. We’ve see Marriott, Hilton, Omni, Peninsula, Four Seasons, etc with cyclical regularity but again, a Hyatt offer doesn’t happen as frequently. Earlier this year we saw one, and now we accounts are getting targeted with this Amex Offer: 10% off Hyatt purchases, in the form of a statement credit, up to $75 that runs from now until 12/31/21. I will undoubtedly make use of this offer.
Unfamiliar with Amex Offers?
Here are the 6 American Express Cards that I keep and links to their current offers and why we have them in our wallet and recommend your consideration. I spend over $1500 a year on Amex cards and utilizing Amex Offers erasing a lot of those annual fees with bonus points and statement credits.
- American Express Platinum
- American Express Gold
- American Express Green
- American Express Business Platinum
- American Express Blue Business
- American Express Blue Business Plus
What are some of my favorite Hyatt stays?
I have used points to stay at the following properties
- Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Carmelo Resort – Uruguay
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- Park Hyatt Saigon
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
- Grand Hyatt Washington D.C.
- Park Hyatt Vienna
- Andaz New York
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Grand Suite
- Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Andaz Abu Dhabi
- Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
- Hyatt Centric Chicago
- Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- Andaz Shanghai
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta – all inclusive
- Alila Villas Uluwatu
Amex Offer: Get 10% back on purchases, up to $75
Remember that you need to add Amex Offers to your targeted card in order to enjoy the benefit.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit
- Max statement credit is $75
- Must be room rate or room charges
- Reservations must be made directly via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, the hotel directly or a Hyatt call center
- Excludes gift card purchases, World of Hyatt point purchases, bookings made through Hyatt Travel, Hyatt vacations, or MGM. Offer not valid on Hyatt Residence Club and Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date
- Valid 7/1/21 to 12/31/21
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.