We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We appreciate you using our links!!!
Current Marriott Credit Card offers
2021 provided a string string of stays at Marriott properties that have me wanting more. In fact, I was able to make great use of some 50k certificates we earned from a welcome offer in 2020 to stay at the London Edition and JW Marriott Grosvenor House. Great hotels and a really high value use of 50k free night certs with nights costing upwards of $500.
American Express Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
125k Marriott Bonvoy Points after $5k spend in 3 months
The best offer on this card previously has been one of the two following offers: “150k + 1 free 85k night” or “125k + 2 free nights up to 50k” both with $5k min spends in 3 months. This current offer now includes a Gold status and a 7% discount on qualifying rates. Personally, I’d hold off on this until we see a more attractive bonus, but holding this and the Brilliant are a great combo to net 30 elite nights.
- 125k Marriott Bonvoy points after spending $5k in 3 months
- 4x at
- restaurants worldwide,
- us gas station,
- and wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2x everywhere else
- 1 Free night every year after you account anniversary ( up to 35k a night )
- A 7% Marriott Bonvoy Room Rate Discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy when booked directly
- If you spend more than $60k in a year, you’ll get another free night ( up to 35k a night )
- Now comes with Gold status ( that used to required $35k spend )
- $125 annual fee
- Rates and fees.
American Express Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant
If you’re staying at Marriotts regularly then this could be a really solid option for you since it comes with a $300 annual Marriott statement credit and a free anniversary night. The annual fee is $450, but if you’re making total use of the $300 credit, that drops to just $150 out of pocket and that’s easily recouped on a 50k free anniversary night.
One thing that I would keep in mind is that there are rumors of a major refresh coming to the Brilliant including a $650 annual fee, a free night annually up to 85k, Platinum status, $100 luxury credit at St Regis/Ritz, 25 elite nights, and more. Many of the benefits the card has now would stay in tact, and it’s only a rumor, but it’s something to keep an eye on. If the rumored fee blows your socks off…this could be a good time for you to pull the trigger even though it’s not as good an offer as we saw end of last year.
- 75k Marriott Bonvoy Points $3k spend in 3 months
- $300 Marriott statement credit per membership year
- this is divided into 12, $25 monthly dining credits
- $450 annual fee
- 3x at
- 6x at Marriott
- 2x everywhere else
- 50k night every year issued after card that renewal month
- Gold Elite status
- 15 elite nights
- Global Entry fee credit
- Spend $75k and get Platinum status
- Priority Pass Select with 2 free guests
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold
30k Marriott Bonvoy Points after $1k spend in 3 months
This is an updated deal with an attractive offer on a no annual fee card that will pump up your Marriott account with 15 elite nights as long as its in your wallet.
- 30k Marriott Bonvoy Points after $1k in 3 months
- No annual fee
- 15 elite nights every year which gives you silver status
- No fx fees
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
3 Free nights ( up to 50k a night ) after $3k in 3 months
My wife and I have this card – we got it in 2020 when it was offering 5 nights, up to 50k in value a piece. Marriott allows you to add 15k points to these certificates so there is the possibility you could redeem up to 65k per night by adding points to it. Again a big perk is the 15 elite nights, but the best ever was 5 nights vs the current offer of 3 nights.
- 3 free nights up to 50k a piece after $3k spend in 3 months
- 3x Marriott Bonvoy points in combined purchases on gas, groceries, and dining
- 2x Marriott Bonvoy points on all other purchases
- Automatic Silver status and get gold if you spend $35k+ on the card
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year
- 1 Elite night for every $5k in purchases
- No fx fees
- $95 annual fee
The year of the amazing credit offers continues onward. The biggest thing to keep an eye on with these offers is whether you qualify. It’s really complex to figure out the eligibility on these bad boys, but if you’re questioning it…Frequent Miler has the best chart.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.