We may receive a commission when you use our links. Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Monkey Miles is also a Senior Advisor to Bilt Rewards Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Current Marriott Credit Card offers
The past couple of years I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing a wonderful selection of Marriott’s most luxurious properties around the world. If you’re a Marriott enthusiast, stay at them for work, or prefer their portfolio of properties, it could be advantageous to equip your wallet with “Supporting Cast” card(s) that are Marriott branded to enjoy extra benefits while on property.
Here’s several Marriott properties I’ve reviewed and recommend
- St Regis Maldives
- Gorgeous, massive villas that are a bucket list destination. 85-100k would be a steal here.
- London Edition
- Sleek, chic, and great bar scene. If you can score a 50k night, you won’t be disappointed in this Soho property
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House
- Wonderful location off Hyde Park, recently renovated, great use of 50k cert with a dope club lounge )
- Park Tower London
- Knightsbridge – a bit dated, but great location and good use of 50k night cert
- The Joseph Nashville
- Luxury Collection property just off broadway that features a cool rooftop pool
- St Regis New York
- Iconic, incredible luxury property, smack dab on 5th avenue. Anything under 100k is a steal.
- St Regis Rome
- Beautifully renovated, 10-15 mins from Spanish Steps
- St Regis Doha
- Large, beach front hotel with multiple pools, and great elite benefits
- Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi
- Incredible location across from the Grand Mosque that is on the beach with multiple dining options
American Express Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
100k Marriott Bonvoy Points after $4k spend in 3 months
The best offer on this card previously has been one of the two following offers: “150k + 1 free 85k night” or “125k + 2 free nights up to 50k” both with $5k min spends in 3 months. This current offer now includes a Gold status and a 7% discount on qualifying rates. Personally, I’d hold off on this until we see a more attractive bonus, but holding this and the Brilliant are a great combo to net 30 elite nights.
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after you use your new Card to make $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 4x at
- restaurants worldwide,
- us gas station,
- and wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2x everywhere else
- 1 Free night every year after you account anniversary ( up to 35k a night )
- A 7% Marriott Bonvoy Room Rate Discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy when booked directly
- If you spend more than $60k in a year, you’ll get another free night ( up to 35k a night )
- Now comes with Gold status ( that used to required $35k spend )
- $125 annual fee
- Rates and fees.
American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy
125k Marriott Bonvoy points after $4k in 3 months
This is a brand new card from American Express that effectively has the same benefits as the Bountiful card from Chase. Honestly, I think most people would be better served with the Chase Marriott Boundless for $95 or the big boy, The Amex Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant, that offers up Platinum status, 25 elite nights, and an annual 85k free night certificate. This requires hefty spend to get a free night certificate and doesn’t really add a ton of extra value for the $250 annual fee.
- 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy(R) bonus points after $4k in 3 months
- 6 Marriott Bonvoy(R) points for each dollar of eligible purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy.
- 4X points at restaurants worldwide
- 4x U.S. supermarkets
- (on up to $15,000 in combined purchases at restaurants and U.S. supermarkets per calendar year, then 2 points).
- Earn 2X points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1K Bonus Points Per Stay
- Earn 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy(R) bonus points per paid eligible stay booked directly with Marriott for properties participating in Marriott Bonvoy.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status with your Card.
- Marriott Bonvoy Bevy Free Night Award:
- Must spend $15k or more in a calendar year
- Good on properties that are 50k or below
- 15 Elite Night Credits
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Rates and fees
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant(R) American Express(R) Card
150k Points after $5k in 3 months
This is the flagship Marriott branded credit card. It comes with a hefty $650 annual fee, but if you’re staying at Marriott properties regularly, it could be well worth it. Why? For starters, it yields Marriott Bonvoy Platinum status which comes with access to club lounges and free breakfast. I don’t really think chasing any other Marriott status below Platinum is worth it, and this card gives it to you straight off the bat. It also yields 25 elite nights every year which is a great boost to your account and 10 more than any of the other Marriott branded cards. You also get a 85k free night certificate upon account anniversary and a $25 monthly dining credit.
$650 is a lot, but if you stay 25 nights a year at Marriott properties you’re guaranteed Platinum status with access to the 50 night choice benefits which include 5 nights up suite upgrades and some other options.
- 150k Marriott Bonvoy(R) bonus points after $5k in 3 months
- $300 in statement credits per calendar year (up to $25 per month) for eligible purchases at restaurants worldwide.
- Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite Status
- 25 Elite Night credit per calendar y ear
- Marriott Brilliant Free Night Award: up to 85k property
- You can add up to 15k points as well if you wanted to redeem up to a 100k property
- Priority Pass(TM) Select membership.
- Lounge access worldwide
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R) Fee Credit
- Receive either a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck(R) (up to $85) when you pay the application fee with an eligible Card
- Spend $60k in a year and get Choice benefit
- Five (5) Suite Night Awards, 85K Free Night Award, and mattress and box spring $750 discount from Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques.
- $100 Luxury Property Credit:
- Qualifying charges at The Ritz-Carlton(R) or St. Regis(R) when you book direct using a special rate for a two-night minimum stay using your Card.
- Cell Phone Protection
- $800 with $50 deductible
- 2 claims per 12 months
- Must charge bill to card
- No fx Fees
- 6x Marriott Bonvoy(R) points at Marriott properties that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program
- 3x Restaurants Worldwide
- 3x Flights booked direct with airlines
- 2x everywhere else
- $650 Annual Fee.
- rates and fees
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold
30k Marriott Bonvoy Points after $1k spend in 3 months
This is an updated deal with an ok offer on a no annual fee card that will pump up your Marriott account with 15 elite nights as long as its in your wallet.
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- No annual fee
- 15 elite nights every year which gives you silver status
- No fx fees
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
3 free nights ( up to 50k ) after $3k in 3 months
My wife and I have this card – we got it in 2020 when it was offering 5 nights, up to 50k in value a piece, and in my opinion it’s the best offer ( it came back in early 2022). You should know that you can add 15k points to free night certificates so those would be capped at 65k per night. If you’re looking to shore up your account to stay at properties that are in excess of 65k – it may be worth waiting until an offer that gives points vs free nights comes back. Otherwise, 3 free nights up to 50k a piecer is pretty solid.
- Earn 3 Free Night Awards (each night valued up to 50,000 points) after $3k spend in 3 months
- 3x points in combined purchases on gas, groceries, and dining
- 2x points on all other purchases
- Automatic Silver status and get gold if you spend $35k+ on the card
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year
- 1 Elite night for every $5k in purchases
- No fx fees
- $95 annual fee
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful
125k points after $4k spend in 3 months
This is a brand new card that Marriott has rolled out and comes with a 125k offer after $4k spend in 3 months. You’ll get the 15 elite nights, automatic gold status, and a 1000 bonus points on every stay. If you’re a real road warrior this could really add up.
- 125k points after $4k spend in 3 months
- 6X Points per $1 spent at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- $250 Annual Fee
- 4X Points per $1 on the first $15,000 in combined spending each year on grocery store and dining purchases
- 2X Points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 1,000 Bonus Points per eligible stay at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- Free Night Award after $15,000 in spend every calendar year (valued at 50,000 points)
- 15 Elite Night Credits towards status each calendar year
- Automatic Gold Elite status each account anniversary year as a cardmember
- Additional Benefits
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
The year of the amazing credit offers continues onward. The biggest thing to keep an eye on with these offers is whether you qualify. It’s really complex to figure out the eligibility on these bad boys, but if you’re questioning it…Frequent Miler has the best chart.
Monkey Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Monkey Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A Monkey Miles favorite for beginners and point pros alike – a staple of our wallet that earns Premium transferrable Ultimate Rewards. $95 annual fee
♥ Earn 60k Bonus Points after $4k Spend in 3 months
♥Points are transferrable to over dozen partners, or redeemable for 1.25c in Chase travel
♥5x on travel purchased via Chase Travel and 2x everywhere else
♥3x on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
♥3x on select streaming
♥ 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs
♥ $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased via Ultimate Rewards. *New cardmembers can get this credit immediately – existing cardmembers get it after anniversary
♥ 10% Anniversary Point Bonus. Spend $10k in a year, get 1k bonus points.